Anomalous Routine

(y/n) – Your name

(e/c) – Eye color

(h/c) – Hair color

(h/l) – Hair length

--xXx--

"I opened two gifts this morning. They were my eyes."​​​​​

Sunlight peeping through your curtains, Fletchlings humming through the morning breeze, you slowly opened your eyes and shielded it from the blinding light of the sun. You scanned your surroundings just to see your familiar room. Then you realize that today was just another day of your daily routine, nothing special, nothing interesting. You'll wake up in bed, have a shower, dress, then eat breakfast. Your morning was so boring you don't know how you bear with it. And as a usual, you prepared yourself for another day at school. Standing up, you mechanically headed for the bathroom, yawning all the while. After a good couple of minutes of washing, you slip into your school uniform. The uniform so cute looks hideous to you. The skirt was very short, for heaven's sake!

You steal a glance at yourself on the mirror to examine yourself, not forgetting about tying your precious ribbon on the side of your (h/l) (h/c) hair. Looking satisfied by your appearance, you went out of your room and descend downstairs.

Eating breakfast alone was not a bother to you. You were used being alone after all.

Your breakfast, like your mornings, was also nothing special. Well in your case, you deemed a plate filled with pancakes, bacon and eggs as boring. Grabbing a fork, you stab a piece of bacon and ate it. Well at least your food was delicious. It somehow lessens the dull atmosphere you were emitting.
Quickly finishing your food, you placed it in the sink, reminding yourself to wash it later. You picked your bag and walk out of the door. And now outside your house, you started heading towards Route 1, not before glancing at his house. Still walking through the road of Pallet Town, you greeted passing neighborhoods.

"Hello (y/n), you look quite lovely today!"

"Thank you...I guess."

"Good morning (y/n)!"

"Good morning too.."

"Be good at class!"

"I will, thanks."

You guess you were pretty well-known here. Maybe because you are quite the strong trainer or maybe because you don't have any parents nor siblings...

And was known by almost everyone in Pallet town except him.

After waving meekly to the nice neighbors, you turned your head towards the route again and silently ventured through the grass. You weren't afraid for a matter of fact. You have your Pokémon and you trusted its strength to protect you.

Still walking through the short Route, you also started eating some of the breakfast you have saved before. Your ears kinda perk up when it heard a rustle of grass behind you and you did not waste a time to turn around. (h/l) (h/c) tresses whipping at the sudden turn. 

It might be an aggressive Pokémon!

Turns out it was only a Pichu practically drooling when it saw your food. It's eyes screaming cuteness. You eventually smiled at its adorable expression.

You gently knelt down on the soft grass and beckoned the creature to come nearer. The Pichu seems hesitant, but when it saw your gentle look it slowly approached you.