~Halloween Special~

WARNING THIS ONESHOT CONTAINS DARK THEMES AND ATTEMPTED RAPE (Well sort of lol) AND MUCH MUCH WRONG GRAMMAR  

(Gotta write some spicy Yandere Fic for Halloween opcors)

--xXx--

Gold has a new pet

Its name is Shuppet.

A loud yawn could be heard from the gloomy vicinity, a raven-haired male standing amidst the merciless downpour of the rain as he watched a Ghost Pokémon playing in the rain, dull eyes shows distinct boredom. His Typhlosion costume getting wet by the shimmering, beautiful raindrops; yet how much beauty it held, the sparkling water still held pitiless cold that seeped through his clothes. He didn't mind the cold touch of the drizzle, his attention off to somewhere after all. Today is Halloween, he should be having fun...but why do he feel so empty? This is unlikely of him, the typical Gold always has that goofy bright smile all day...yet he can't even muster an expression of happiness...he has no idea...

Why should he be happy anyway?

Before his mind could delve deeper into depressive thoughts, a cry from a certain Pokémon him back to reality. He eyed the Shuppet suspiciously.

Is this Pokémon the reason behind all of this?

Highly unlikely. The Pokémon had just started following him yesterday, whilst this unexplainable feeling of negativity has been boggling him for days. To be honest, having that Shuppet around him is...oddly comforting. Don't get him wrong, he likes the company of his Pokémon, but this Pokémon is a different case...

A sneeze interrupted his thoughts. The chilly temperature getting to him.

He better dry off for now...

The pitter-patter of the rain was all his ear ever greeted, well, except for the occasional noise from the Shuppet. This rundown sheltered playground makes the sprinkle of water peaceful; the atmosphere making him drowsy all of a sudden. He closed his eye, but soon opened it when he heard footsteps in front of him.

"Huh? Gold? You're here too?"

He couldn't believe it, but laid in front of his eyes is your surprised form, you wet Gardevoir costume clinging to your figure and your glossy (h/c) hair chaotic and drenched by the rain.

Is she the reason perhaps? Is it because of that jealousy that made him walk out earlier?

He shook his head, you shouldn't be the one to blame. In fact, you're always the one who can manage to bring a genuine smile to his lips. Even in the saddest of times, even in the darkest of hours. Just by having your presence made his heart leap through heaps of comfortable warmth. He sent you a knowing smirk, before winking at said person. "Hey (y/n). On what reason the princess decided to go here? Oh and that wet looks sexy on ya~"

You raised your brow at his usual antic, before rolling your eyes in obvious annoyance. You didn't really appreciated his compliment right now, especially if this bothersome soaked get-up makes you shiver when a chilly wind past by; however, aside his perverted remark, he seems a little bit...off.

Must have been the effect of the weather...

You then sat down beside the male, putting good distance between the two of course. Afterwards, what follows is a relaxing silence, both individuals enjoying each other's company. Gold's unusual quietness bothered you, he isn't like this, though you're not complaining. At least you were isolated from the animated laughter and noises from before...