Viridian Forest

"One day you will kiss a man you can't breathe without, and find that breath is of little consequence."

Viridian forest, a place sprawling with different bug-type Pokémon and of course, the bug catchers. It is an ideal place for one to train however it is also a place for a trainer to catch many Pokémons. And that was the intention of three individuals. One, has red hair and what seems to be a permanent scowl on his face. The second has a black and yellow hat donned backwards with matching raven-hair. The third person was the only female, with her crimson ribbon tied in her (h/c) hair styled in a high ponytail.

They are sure taking their sweet time searching for that rare Pokémon.

"Shut up Gold. You're damn annoying." The redhead glared at the golden-eyed boy, said boy was humming an annoying tune, even passing Pokémons stared weirdly at him.

"Kay fine, grumpy~" Gold said, emphasizing the last part.

"What did you just say?"

Before they could start bickering again, the third person finally decided to barge in, successfully ceasing the forming tension between the two other males.

You glance between them, shooking your head. "Please stop fighting you two. Green, Crystal and Yellow are already ahead of us. They will probably be mad at us if we don't hurry."

You ignored Silver mumbling an audible 'I know, idiot.' And instead, you stared at Gold who has playful smirk on his face. He slung an arm to your shoulder and grinned at you charmingly. "Aww you care too much about me (y/n)~"

Silver huffed and crossed his arms, irritated at Gold's flirtatious side yet again. It can be very very tiring you know.

"Idiot, she's concerned about the other's patience which by now, is probably running thin." The redhead said.

Silver was ignored again, as if what he said didn't reach Gold's ears. On the other hand, you stared at Gold weirdly, you didn't blush by the physical contact, you were used to his touchy-feely and flirtatious attitude and you known him for quite some time now.

You pushed his arm away and sighed. Gold chuckled at your expression, it's a mix of annoyance and slight embarrassment. "But seriously, we have to run by now if we needed to catch them." You said, looking at the path ahead. Yep, they were out of your sight.

Gold nodded and grinned again. "Kay then, I'll count thr-"

"We don't need you to count, moron." Silver interjected and you chuckled silently at his impatience. Hearing your quiet chuckle, he glared at you, although half-heartedly.

"I'm going ahead. Please follow me, okay?" You decided.

"Whatever."

"Sure! So that I can observe your lovely back." Gold winked at you and you rolled your eyes. Directing yourself towards the path, you started jogging. You're not that fast in jogging, but you still occasionally glance behind you if they were following , seeing Gold's smirk and his eyebrows wiggling suggestively was enough for you to know that they were keeping up with your pace. But the thought of Gold observing your *cough* rear *cough* bothers you, so you decided to run, albeit not that fast. And of course, they ran too.

It was just a few minutes of running and you were already sweating. Your legs were aching for you to let them rest, however seeing three familiar silhouettes on your sight pushed that exhaustion aside.

The blonde girl named Yellow, who is donning a straw hat was the first one to notice you three running towards them, she waved her hand and so did her Pikachu. "(y/n), Gold , Silver! Hurry up!"