{ Chapter 10 }

Jude's P.O.V...

I ran a hand through my hair, biting my bottom lip as the thought of my sister and Black kissing all over again, cringing slightly I snuggled close against Drake's sleeping form beside me.

Night time was peaceful, but my thoughts were not as calm and peaceful, the sound of crickets chirped as my mind buzzed.

Some images flitted across my closed eyelids, most of Dylan and Darrington, but every once in a while Drake would flash up with his arms around Dylan, it stung a bit to see that most.

"Mmm... Jude, you still awake? Go to sleep.."

A drowsy sounding Drake mumbled into my hair, his fingers tangling into my pillow, I kissed his chin and whispered softly attempting a happy tone.

"Sorry I woke you up hun, I was just thinking, I'll sleep in a little bit."

Nodding his head slowly, Drake wrapped an arm over my bare waist and pulled me a little closer and kissed my mouth gently.

Kissing his mouth back before watching my boyfriend fall back asleep, I ran a finger across his jaw line thinking about how he was all mine, hopefully..

Drake's P.O.V...

My dream was weird, well not weird but more of a kinda.. spiritual message telling kinda dream, maybe if I just followed on I'll learn what the message was?

I walked side to side with someone I couldn't make out, holding their hand feeling their warm touch against my skin, I could only see a faint fuzzy outline.

"I love you Drake."

"I love you too.."

With that said, they wrapped an arm around my neck and gave me the deepest kiss I'd ever been in, it blew my mind and I couldn't help but kiss them back.

Their slim shoulders fitted against my chest, their small hands ran through my black hair and it made me moan against their soft lips, when I pulled away my mouth curled into a small smile my eye lashes low, my sight landed on not the outline of whoever I was kissing but on Jude.

"Drake, who do you love most?"

Suddenly Jude began fading in and out with Dylan, soon their faces were one but not, Jude Dylan Jude Dylan Jude Dylan, my mind spun and soon I was falling through the floor hearing only.

"Who do you love more? Drake, who do you love more?"

"Drake! Drake! Drake! Who do you love more?"

"Stop it! I.. I don't know! I don't know!!"

"Drake! What's wrong? Bad dream?"

I shot up into a sitting position, tufts of hair fell in my face and sitting in my lap was Jude a concerned look on his face, pressing a warm hand to my face I pulled away and rolled off the bed.

The bright sun shined through the window, running a hand through my messy bed hair I glanced his way then back away.

His touch.. looking at his face.. it made me think back to the dream, and I didn't want to think about it because the message was clear and simple.

Who did I love more, Jude or his younger sister Dylan, and that meant who did I choose to be with and that was a hard question to answer, no matter how much I hated to try and answer.

Looking over to Jude I saw him flinch when I looked at him, realizing I pulled away from his comfort and it hurt him, I got back on the bed and pulled him into my lap and cooed into his neck.