Chapter 11

It's been two weeks, I've yet to speak to DiAntre unless I want something.  Guess what though, I sleep with this man every damn night. When I said I was done with him, I was so serious, I just don't like sleeping with out him. Obviously I don't have to, he come over my house every night around nine and hold me. I guess I just got it like that. Jodi left me, school bout to be starting for her; I miss my love this our senior year. Hopefully I get off Probation and I can go back home.

I stood up off the sofa to find something to eat. All my mother eat is fucking Spanish food! I don't want that shit. I walked back into the living room and picked up my phone to text DiAntre.

 Bae: I'm hungry, bring me sum honey BBQ wings from KFC.

I sat my phone back down and flipped through the channels. I'm bored as shit.

Fifteen minutes later, my phone vibrated. DiAntre had text me.

Fucking Liar: Open the door.

I stood up, opened the door and sat back down. I know he feel guilty or something cause he playing nice. I shook my head and watched him open the screen door and came in handing me my food bag.

"That's all you need?"

"Mmhm. Bye."

"Brook."

I looked over at him, "Bye." I said, turning my attention back to the television.

*Later that night*

I took a shower and put on my lotion and deodorant along with my panties and a big t-shirt. I wrapped my hair up in a scarf and cut my bedroom lights out. I laid in bed tweeting Jodi.

@BrookDaBaddie: @JodiBabi I'm ready to find out what I'm having. This baby kicking my ass.

@JodiBabi: @BrookDaBaddie don't do the sprout like that... It's a girl.

The sprout is what we call my baby; No judging!

@BrookDaBaddie: @JodiBabi I'm dare not having a girl, I'm having a boy!

I heard a car door shut outside, I know it's DiAntre. A few minutes later my door opened as I continued to scroll down my TL. My bed sunk in and DiAntre began to take off his shoes and clothes.

@JodiBabi: @BrookDaBaddie would you rather have a lil he/she or a she?

I laughed, this bitch stupid. I ignored DiAntre as he tried to touch on me, and tonight I don't feel like letting him hold me.

@BrookDaBaddie: @JodiBabi said my child gone be a he/she #goodnight I can't deal ✌️

@BrookDaBaddie; I'm so excited, I can't wait to find out what I'm having... a #JR

I tweeted, laughing at JoJo stupid ass. Tre grabbed my phone out my hand laying on top of me. "I swear to God if you break my-" he kissed me.

"Shut up, man." I was quiet, "I'm so fucking sick of this back and forth shit Brooklyn. I'm a grown ass man, and I ain't bout to play these childish ass 'ignore a nigga games'. You got some shit to say... Say it! Don't start biting yo tongue now."

"You fucking selfish DiAntre." I yelled at him. I threw my covers back and stood up. "You wanna have yo cake and eat it too. Oh! I peeped game, maybe a lil' too late... Clearly I got played but I peeped that shit. Yo bogus ass got me pregnant so you can fuck around with other bitches and still have me forever yo." I shook my head. "I fucking hate you." I said, shaking my head and closing my eyes.