Chapter 8

*2weeks later...*

"Baby, I think you broke it." I complained to Tre over the phone.

He laughed, like it was funny. "Oh yeah?"

I rolled my eyes and slipped into my teal Sundress with a triangle cut out in the back. "That's not funny. It hurt bad!" I whined.

"You want daddy to come make it feel better?"

I took the phone off my ear and looked at it... This nigga here. "You the reason why it hurt." I said. I put on my gold sandals and MK cross body iPhone5 purse. It's just a small cross body holder for my phone and money.

"I'm sorry, I'm gone kiss it to make it better aight?"

"Si, Papi." I said.

He took a deep breath, "Not the Spanish bae. Why you gotta do that to me?"

I giggled, "Lo siento, Papi."

"I gotta go Brook, I love you tho'"

"I love you too, bye." I said hanging up the phone. I put on my earrings and put my hair up in a bun. I opened my top drawer and grabbed my birth control pills. Tre don't even know I got these, if he did he be pissed. I'm gone stop taking them when I'm ready for a baby though, not on his time.

-----------------

"Baaaaabbbbbbeeeeeyyyyy!" I yelled as I ran into Jodi's arms. My mom and I were picking her up from the airport, she's staying for a week.

"Ooooh, Fat Mama." She said, as we walked to baggage claim. "Girl them hips done spread since I last saw you" She said looking at me intently.

(Imageof Jodi to the side)

"And?"

"And y'all must fuck everyday 'cause I know you don't wear a six no more, them baby making hips."

"Whatever JoJo. You tired?"

"Nah, I slept the whole way here."

"Okay, we gone put yo stuff in my mom car and send her home." After loading the car with all of Jodi's heavy shit we decided to get Mani/ Pedis. "Bus, cab or train?"

"Bus? Hell nah. Train please." She said

"Only you." I said, and we burst out laughing. We sat in Le Nails trying to decide on what colors to get while soaking our feet in the foot spa. "So Best friend what's good with you?" I questioned. We talk everyday, but it's nothing like being face to face.

"Girl let me tell you..." She started, "You know Corey locked up right? That nigga ain't getting out no time soon, he got caught with three bricks."

I gasped, "Say you swear Jo, like he called me too on the day Tre threw my phone." I said, sadly cause I would've answered if I knew it was him and he was in a fucked up situation.

"Yes bitch, he be asking bout ya too. When I be talking to Free he'll call or whatever."

"Awww." I said with a puppy dog expression. Two men came over and started working on our feet, and nails. Jodi got a full set but last time I got one I got into an unexpected fight so I just got a manicure.

"I'm hungry 'den a bitch." Jodi said as we stepped out of the Nail Shop.

"You took the words right out my mouth, lets go to Panera." I said. We walked down the street headed to Panera when three guys started hollering at us.

"Aye sweetheart." One of them said.

"You in the dress, that ass too fat." His other friend yelled. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Jodi's hand cause that bitch temper is as bad as mine. "Ma with the blue hair can get it and her friend can too. What you is, Puerto Rican?"