Chapter 7

I woke up on the sofa and went upstairs and brushed my teeth before laying in the bed. I'm phone less, and I don't know what to do. I turned on the T.v and watched 'I Almost Got Away With It' on Netflix. "This shit weak." I said standing up. I took a shower, a long shower, I washed my hair, shaved my legs and everything. I got out, wrapped a towel around my hair and put my Robe on. I walked into my room and closed the door. I walked to my closet, looking for something to wear.

"Where you going?"

I jumped hard as shit, "DiAntre, what the fuck?" I yelled.

He laughed, "I almost got mad 'cause you wasn't answering yo phone, but then... I remembered." I rolled my eyes and finished doing what I was doing. I grabbed my black and blue Love Pink sweats with the matching blue tank top and some under clothes. "So you ignoring me?" I put on my clothes and sat at my vanity to plug up my Hair Dryer. I began the grueling process of drying my hair. "Brook."

"You still here?" I asked. It took me thirty minutes to get all I this shit dry. I just knew he'd be gone. I plugged up my flat irons and parted my hair into four sections. "What the fuck you looking at?" He was burning a hole in my head with his eye.

"You still mad or nah?" He asked.

"Dude, you threw my phone and broke it." I said as I flat ironed the back of my hair, looking at him through the mirror.

"I know what I did I ain't gone apologize 'cause I'm not sorry. But I'm gone buy you a new phone."

"No shit." I said. This nigga out his mind if he thought he wasn't gone buy me a new one.

"Who the fuck is Cory? And why that nigga calling you collect?" He questioned.

"I already told you, he ain't nobody-"

"Aight." He said, nodding. "Put on some clothes."

"I'm doing my hair. You can't just come in here and cancel my plans."

"What plans?"

"My plans to do my hair." I said, seriously.

He looked at me with his brow raised, we were really having a stare down. "If you want this phone today you better come on."

"Can you at least wait until I finish my hair?" I asked.

"No."

I shrugged. "Whatever." My door closed and he was gone. "Ugh!" I yelled throwing my brush at the mirror and the shit shattered.

"What the fuck you do?!" he yelled. I just sat there and looked at the mess. "Brook. Brook. BROOKLYN!"

"Whaaaat!" I yelled.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Why you break the shit?"

"It was an accident, I'm fine. You can leave now."

He stared at me, "You fucking crazy." He says before leaving. I got up and laid in my bed with the covers pulled all the way up. Tre came back in my room with the broom in his hand. I just watched as he cleaned my mess. When he was done he came back in my room and sat on the bed. "You good?" He asked. I shook my head yes from under the cover. "Good."

"Get yo big ass off me." I screamed. This nigga laid on me. I started swinging at him and he let up. "No. No. Stop!" I yelled out as he began tickling me.

"Say you sorry!"

"Sorry for what? I ain't do shit!"

"I'ma keep on 'til you admit you was wrong." He continued to tickle me.

"Okay okay I'm sorry." I yelled.

"Sorry for what?" he questioned.

"For breaking the stupid fucking mirror." I yelled.