Accidents Happen

(Image of Teezy to the side)

"I'll treat you how you wanna be treated, Just teach me."

"Bae, you mad for real?" I asked, sitting on the bed as I watched her pace back and fourth.

"Yes I'm mad, I can't believe you did that, Tre!"

I smirked, "It was a accident."

"If you gone lie, at least be real with me!" She yelled.

I laughed, "How that even make since?" I asked, laughing at her.

"Ugh! Shut up, I'm freaking out... What if..."

"You act like it's a bad thing."

"IT IS A BAD THING..." she yelled, "You know what? I'm just gone get my mami to buy me a Plan B Pill."

"No the fuck you not." She pissing me off, I'm trying to let her have her Lil moment, but now she getting to me.

"What you mean no?"

"You heard what the fuck I said, Brooklyn. If my seed in there you ain't killing it... Fuck wrong with you?" I stood up and put on my shoes."Stay yo ass here, don't leave and don't open the door." I said as I grabbed my keys and walked up to her. "Give me a kiss."

She moved her head, "No" she pouted.

"No?" I asked, brow raised. She rolled her eyes and stood on her tip toes to peck my cheek. "Aight, remember that later." I said, walking out the door. As soon as I was in my car, I called Nena and let her know I was on my way. After deleting her from my call log, I turned off my phone.

****************

"You got this?" I asked, sitting in my seat, looking out the windshield as Nena fixed her makeup.

"Yeah, but why your girl ain't doing this for you? What she bringing to the table?" She asked. I started to slap her ass, but I need this shit done so I let it slide... Well.

"Don't worry 'bout her, or bring her up again. Do you fucking hear me?" She nodded her head yes and I let go of her neck. "You bitches hardheaded." I said, shaking my head.

We sat and waited as our mark headed into his Motel room with two duffel bags. I chuckled, these out of town niggas is crazy. When they gone learn that they don't get respect here? It ain't no love in the city. "Go." Was all I said, and Nena got out the car and walked to the empty room I rented. I watched her in the act, the bitch is good.

"Baby, you can't leave me out here like this. I'm sorry!" She yelled, beating on the door. "Please, open the door baby." She yelled again. She fell down on the ground and curled up in a ball, just as the country ass nigga opened the door. He said some shit to her, she said something back. Next thing you know, she was walking in his room. I smiled to myself... Bingo!

I waited fifteen minutes before I went the door. Nena opened it for me and that nigga was out cold. We robbed his lame ass blind. I grabbed the camera from Nena and took pictures, we threw the copies all over the room. I picked up the duffel bags and his phone and we was out.

I gave Nena her 5 G's and the rest was for me.I took the dope to the shed behind my OG house and hid it in the little hole in the ground. I dropped in on my moms for a while then I went home. When I get there Brook ass better have a better attitude.I walked upstairs to my apartment and opened the door. As soon as it opened Brooklyn was on my ass. "Can I go home now!" She asked.

"No."

"No?"

"No. I need you to do something for me."