Chapter 16

(Yall like the new cover?) Oh, and excuse my mistakes I was trying to update quickly

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. "I'm cute." I said, applying a coat of light pink MAC Lipstick. I popped my lips and picked up my phone to check the time. Tre called me an hour and a half ago and told me to be ready. I'm ready, so he need to bring that ass on. I decided to wait for him in my favorite room, the kitchen. I grabbed my jacket and bag and went downstairs. On my way to the kitchen I caught a glimpse of my  reflection in the floor to ceiling mirror that was installed in the foyer. I'm fly as hell in my blackleather high waist skater skirt and soft pink half shirt that shows off the diamond marijuana plant belly button ring I had in and to top it all off floral print platform booties. I took a side ways picture letting my hair hang to the side and uploaded it to IG.

BrookDaBaddie: I think I'm the shit 💩. Can you smell me?

"Conceited ass." I looked in the mirror and Tre was standing right behind me. I laughed because I hadn't heard him come in. I shrugged and looked back at my phone. He came and wrapped his arms around my waist, rubbing my bare stomach. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I said, looking in the mirror. I took the picture and when I looked at it he was looking at me.

BrookDaBaddie: everything little thing you do got me feeling some type of way! 💏

"You ready to go?" He asked, softly kissing my jawline. I nodded my head.

"Yes, but I'm hungry." I said, going into the kitchen.

"You take to medicine today?" He asked.

I punched him, "Ugh shut the fuck up Tre. Why would you ask me some shit like that?" I asked with a mouth full if macaroni.

"I'll take that as a no." He said, rubbing his arm and mugging me. "You lucky I love you... Violent ass heifer."

"Yeah yeah yeah. Where we going?"

"A dinner."

"You signed?" I asked in a high pitched voice. He nodded and I kissed him. "Oh my gawd. Baby you bout ta be famous."

"Brooklyn I rather be rich then famous."

"Nigga you swear every song is yo life." I said as we walked to the door.

We pulled up at a mansion, a little but bigger than my dad's place. We went through the gates and parked by the fountain in the middle of the U shaped drive way. Tre opened my door and we walked hand in hand to the door that opened before we made it. I smiled at the butler that greeted us. He escorted us to the back and it was a crowd of people mingling with one another.

"DiAntre you made it." A man said, shaking his hand. "And who is this?"

"This my woman Brooklyn.  Brook this Lucky the producer I was telling you about back home."

"Nice to meet you." I said, hugging him back. "And thank you for giving him this opportunity he deserves it."

"That he does sweetheart. Do you mind if I take him for a moment? You can eat, drink and get to know the ladies."

I rolled my eyes, internally. Tre chuckled. "She's not exactly-"

"It's fine." I said, looking at him. He smiled and kissed my lips, not a tongue kiss but a real sincere kiss a heart melting kiss.

"I love you." He said in my ear.

"I know you do." I said, as a lady walked up to us.

"Hi, I'm Jacqueline Lucky's wife."