Sneak Peak

This my friends is a sneak peak of Chapter ONE of the sequel to Reckless Love...(Book 2) I can't remember what I said I was going to name book 2! I need help w/ that. Comment your opinions &' Titles for the new book. when I find a cover and title it'll be posted...! Brook &' Tre are backkkk

***
[...3 years later]

"Why the fuck are you pulling on me DiAntre? I have legs I can walk." I said, pushing myself off Tre only to have him pull me back by my wrists.

"Fucking act like it!" He semi yelled. I stumbled to the side a little and he sighed, picking me up. "All out here acting like a got damn child, look at you, you pissy fucking drunk. And where ya nigga at... No where to be found when you need his ass! That's where! But who always here for ya? Oh aight..." He yelled at me all the way to the car.

"Just put me the fuck down! I don't have to listen to this shit." I said wiggling around in his arms. He held me tighter like he was about to squeeze the life out of me.

"But you need to here this shit. How many lame ass niggas you gotta run through before you realize I'm where you need to be?" He asked in all seriousness as he sat me on the soft champagne colored seat in his blue Bentley. After securing the seat belt and locking my door he jogged to the other side and hopped in, taking off into the dark Miami streets.

What he said continuously played throughout my head before I drifted off to sleep. 'How many lame ass niggas you gotta run through before you realize I'm where you need to be?'