Chapter 20

Okay y'all let me be clear I am really not nice at all. What you see is what you get. Don't come at me with no crazy shit becasue I DO NOT OWE ANYONE ANYTHING. I write  because this is the crazy ass dramatic shit that be stuck in my head all day long and WATTPAD is how I get it out. Just 'cause you read my story don't mean I gotta be nice to you... If you rude to me I'm gone be rude back. If you stop reading my story...so what? It really don't matter to me. 

Anyways... I'm thinking ONE, maybe TWO more chapters left because people saying my shit boring. K, I got something for y'all. Enjoy. 

I opened the cold metal doors and the strong smell of sterilizer, sanitizer and tears slapped me in the face. I looked to my left where the worlds best friend was holding my hand. I wiped my stray tears and took a deep breath, which only caused more tears to fall. We trudged into the unwelcoming waiting area and took our seats.

"Brooklyn... You don't have to do this. We can just leave it's not too late, boo." Jodi said as she rubbed circles in my back soothingly.

I shook my head and continued to cry, "I'm sorry." I repeated over and over until the doctor was ready to see me. I stood to my feet and walked to the back behind a nurse. I stripped out of my clothes and covered myself in a hospital gown. I was told to lay back on the table and the doctor would be with me shortly. The door opened a male doctor came in and introduced himself, saying that he would be performing my procedure. He gave me some meds and I was out.

When I opened my eyes I looked around and recognized a hospital room. I sat up and Jodi was sitting in the corner. She gave me my clothes and let me change before driving me home.

"You want me to-" I shook my head.

"I just wanna go to sleep and never talk about this shit again." I told her getting out of the car.

"Brook, I-"

I cut her off, "I'm begging you... Please! ." I said and she let it go.

I went into the house and locked the doors, I walked to my bedroom and shut the door. I took the pills the doctor gave me and took a quick shower. I scrubbed my skin, painfully clean trying not to think about the awful unforgiving thing I just did. After my shower I pulled on a pair of panties and big tee shirt. I laid in bed, concentrating on anything other than what I just did.

BANG.BANG.BANG.BANG.BANG.

"OPEN THIS MUTHAFUCKIN DOOR!"

BANG.BANG.BANG.

"Bitch open this got damn door." I jumped up out of my bed and looked out the window. There was a black Benz parked damn near on the side walk, I went to the door.

"Who the fuck-" I said snatching the door open, greeted by the furious eyes of DiAntre. I started to bag back, but he grabbed me by the neck.

"Bitch you killed my MUTHAFUCKING baby?!" He asked, well yelled, no actually he barked at me.

"Get off me!" I yelled back at him, kicking as he held me in the air by my neck.

"Get off you? Bitch, I should kill you." He said, slamming me against the wall and squeezing harder.

"Tre-" I pleaded. He looked me in my eyes and squeezed harder. "Staahp." I groaned. He grabbed me and tossed me to the side like a rag doll, making me fall on the coffee table which crumbled under me. I laid there trying to gain enough strength to get up.

"Man, get the fuck up. I wanna kill you so fucking bad."

-Dream Over-

I woke up panting, I pulled my knees to my chest and winced at the pain. I almost jumped out of my skin when I actually heard the door bell ringing. My phone was ringing as well and the door bell turned into loud thumps on the door. I stood up and limped downstairs, I looked out the window beside the door and I was face to face with Tre. I sighed and put my back up against the door.