Summertime Fine

(Image of Tre to the side)

I woke up in my bedroom at my moms place, instantly excited. I don't know how long I was asleep, but I feel refreshed. After taking a shower, washing my face and brushing my teeth , I threw on an old Dodgers jersey of Tre's, some socks and my underclothes of course before heading downstairs.

"Good morning Madre." I said, kissing her cheek as she flipped an Omelette.

"Buenos Dias, hija." She replied with a smile. "Sit, sit." She instructed.

I took a seat at the table and she sat a plate in front of me. There was French Toast(if you haven't noticed yet I hate Pancakes in real life lol.), and a veggie Omelette. I'm greedy as hell, I went in on that food. "Slow down hija." She joked.

"It's good mami, I missed you."

"Me or my cooking?"

I couldn't help but laugh. "...Maybe both?"

We ate and caught up. I told her about EVERYTHING. My mom is like a sex addict, she says its a beautiful part of life and she loves it. Weird right?

"What you waiting for? Go see him."

"You tryna make me get booty." I said.

"You need it baby, you've been so uptight every time I've talked to you."

I burst out laughing, "Ma, you're a jerk."

"That may be true, but I know when someone needs sex. Look at your forehead, hija. You have beautiful skin, those bumps are from your body needing it."

I laughed as I placed my plate in the sink.

"I have to get to work, but tomorrow me and you are having a girls day, alright?"

That's when I realized she was already dressed in her scrubs. "Okay mami, love you."

"I love you more." She said, as she closed the door.

I went upstairs to call JoJo.

"Hey love, how's Chicago?" She asked.

"Damn, Jo... I just got here." I reminded her.

"Oh, yeah. I still miss you, you my right hand bitch. Ion know what I'm gon do wit' out'cha, Shawty." she said.

"Bitch, you 'bout to make me cry. I miss you too Jojo, and my ma said we might get your goofy ass up here." I told her.

"For real, for real? 'Cause I can get my moms to get me a ticket and be in that bitch."

I laughed. "I'm sayin' doe... Is it as bad as it is on T.V?" she asked.

"Hol' up, I think somebody at the door." I said, getting off my bed to go check.

"Who is it?" I yelled from the hallway.

No answer. "Whoever is at this door want to get they ass cursed out" I told Jodi. I walked to the door and snatched it open and screamed. "Teezy."

"Aww, shit 'lil cuz." he said, picking me up and spinning me around.

"I missed you, nigga." I said once he put me down. "Jodi, it's my cousin Teezy, I'ma hit you back." I said, before hanging up.

"Damn, what's good, cuzzo?" he asked.

"Shit, I'm bored as hell. Mami at work." I told him.

"You wanna ride wit' me? I just came to see what you had going on." he offered.

"Hell yeah, hold up." I said, running to my room. "Where we going?" I yelled.

"Do it matter?" He questioned. I rolled my eyes and found something simple to wear. My jean shorts, Grape 5's with the matching socks and a white Nike shirt that read 'Damn I'm Good' in purple.