Chapter 21

"What you doing over the break?" King asked me as I got the last of my things out of my locker. I shrugged.

"Nigga, I don't even know what I'm doing when I leave here." I said, closing the metal door and falling in stride beside him.

"Tana wanna see you." he  said, looking at me out of the corner of his eye with hope.

I smirked, "I miss my lil' boy friend. You sure he the only one that wanna see me?"

He ran his hand over his hair, "I mean... You know I'm trying to see ya too." He said, seductively. I laughed as he grabbed the door for me, letting me walk through first.

"Such a gentlemen." I said, grabbing his arm. We walked out onto the schools porch that was full of people trying to get as far away from this school as possible. I stood to the side with King looking for Jodi who was suppose to be picking me up.

"You might as well let me take you." He whispered in my ear. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm like stupid horny lately, so that had me feeling tingly. Just as I was about to reply to him I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I ain't gone lie I kind of froze, slightly afraid. Tre walked up the steps and the look on his face was scary as shit. I tried to pull my arm away from King, but he wasn't having it. I finally got my arm free before Tre could get to us. I stepped up.

"What you doing here?" I asked, grabbing his arm. He pulled it out of my hold so fast that it hit me in the head.

"You fucking this nigga, Brooklyn?" He asked, in a hushed tone.

"Tre." I mumbled, holding my head. He stared at me showing no sympathy just waiting for my answer. "NO!" I yelled.

"Get in the car." He said, shaking his head and grabbing my hand.

"No." I said, firmly.

"Brooklyn, get yo ass in the car." He said, opening my door for me. I looked around for Jodi once more before getting in the car.

He took off out of the parking lot before I could get my seat belt on. I sat with my arms crossed as he drove.

"Lose the attitude Brooklyn. You act like this the worst shit you ever did in yo life." He said, my head snapped in his direction.

"What the fuck you mean the worst shit I did in my life?" I asked, getting defensive.

"Just what the fuck I said, now lose the fucking attitude." He repeated. "You hungry?"

I shook my head no then yes, "Just take me home." I replied.

"Sit yo ass back and shut yo ass up. We going to get something to eat then we gone chill at my shit." I sat back and shut my ass up cause he acting stupid. "What you wanna eat?...don't say nothing unless you want me to choke slam you."

I hid the smirk that was playing on my lips, "Good Fellas." I said, referring to the bomb ass pizza spot midtown. I pulled out my phone to call ahead because they take a little minute. I ordered a 10" pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra cheese and mushrooms for myself, a meatball sub combo with extra ranch for Tre and twenty lemon pepper wings for the both of us.

"Aight, you drive ion know how to get there." He said, pulling over. I rolled my eyes and climbed over the seats as he got out of the car. I took off on the expressway driving in the car pool lane in order to avoid heavy traffic. I got off in Midtown and parked right in front of the building.

"Damn." All these fucking people. Tre pulled out a fifty and handed it to me which meant I have to get out of the car. "I thought you was going to get it... I don't wanna." He smacked his lips and threw his door open. We went in and paid for the food and waited another fifteen minutes before it was finished. The drive back to Tre's place was short, once we got there I went in the back and got comfortable. When I came out he had on Jordan basketball shorts, socks and shirt. I sat on the floor and sat my food out in front of me as he flipped through movie stations. Once he finally decided on 'Soul Men' we began to eat. Half way through the movie I looked up at him and caught him looking at me.