My Paranormal Experiences ~ Someone's In My Bed!

The other night, I was sleeping In my room, of course. Everything was so peaceful and quiet, my tiny fan was going. Everything was so comfy, and perfect.

Until, I started to hear footsteps climb up my ladder, because I have a bunk bed. And I felt my bed sink, as if someone was climbing Into bed with me. The body, was guy like. It was heavy. I was laying on my right side, because that's what I'm comfortable with. So the body like figure, shifting and sinking in my bed was right behind me. I also felt a warm breath, graze the back of my neck.

I was kind of afraid to turn around, because I didn't know what horror I would  be staring at. But I was brave, and I slowly turned around. And there's no one there....

But I did see something, and It was quite terrifying.....

There was, the body of a Man, Implanted Into my bed. Like the body was sunken Into my bed. There was no one there, just the body marks. It was weird, and my pillow as well. I didn't sleep at all, I just sat up on my bed and I just sat there waiting for it to move.

And I swear to Zeus, I saw It Shift In my bed. Like It was sort of moving, to get more comfortable. Like a Man was flipping Invisible, Shifting in my bed.

What the actual Hell Is that?! O_o