My Paranormal Experiences ~ My Glass Horse Is Back?!

I'm once again out In the living room, until I hear excessive tapping and knocking on my bedroom door. As If someone Is trying to escape from a murderer, but is trapped on the other side of the door WITH the murderer.

I get up from the couch, and walk to my room. I open the door, and no one Is there, as always. I enter my room, wondering what It was, which It's kinda obvious.

When suddenly, I see something sparkling on my dresser. I look at It, and I'm confused. It was my favorite glass horse that Ghost Peter Pan, accidentally broke.....

"How?" I spoke.

"You said It was your favorite." I heard Ghost P.P whisper.

I then realized, he was the one who fixed It.... I also realized that he was the one rapidly banging on my door, JUST to get me to go In there So I can see what he did.

By the way, It's more than just a glass horse. It's actually a glass carriage with multiple little glass horses, It was very expensive, and It was a gift from my grandparents. And I like it, i think it's super cute and pretty. So that's why, It's my favorite.

I honestly, don't know what to say. He fixed It, but why? He's a spirit, Isn't he supposed to be mean?

Don't worry, I'm not complaining. I'm just curious Is all.