My Paranormal Experiences ~ Ray Saves The Day?!

So, Yesterday, I took a bath.... Something very creepy happened.....

I was taking a Bath Yesterday, I sat there, In the water, holding onto my legs, thinking of thing's. When something happened....

The bathroom door flew open, and the Demon from my Closet ran Into the bathroom with me. It was horrifying looking. He was like mega fast.

Then he does the WORST thing possible.

He grabbed my Neck, and pushed me UNDERWATER. As I splash water everywhere, with my feet and leg's, trying to get out.

I was home alone, Mum was at work...

I couldn't just unplug the drain, you have to push It a certain way. So that was a no go.

I grab onto the pinch black looking arms of the Demon, and try prying him off of me. But of course, he was too strong for me to handle. And he didn't budge.

Sooner or later, I ran out of air. And It got harder, to no gasp In water.

Then It happened, my body finally gasped lightly, and water was now In my lungs..... It was pleasant at all, and I gripped onto the Demon's arms tighter, because I was struggling, and I was In Pain.

[I've drowned before, It's NOT pleasant gasping In water. It burns like a mofo, It sting's like a Wasp. It's so painful. Worst way to die....]

Then I gasped again, It was horrible. Even though I couldn't breathe, and I was suffocating. I tried not to panic too much, because the more you panic the faster your Death comes. Sam with Struggling.

It got to the point where, I was about to just give up. I was close to passing out, from the lack of Oxygen.

Then something happened, something that I wouldn't expect....

Y'all know Ray right? The Spirit, who Is known as Ghost Slender-man? The literal Devil? Green eyes, Black hair. Hates everyone, mean, 9 feet tall. Super Scary. Doesn't like helping. Doesn't speak. No Soul. NEVER to be messed with. Just yeah, you get the point.

I saw Ray Grab the Demon, and pull's him off of me, very harshly. Ray Is strong as fudge, so good luck with that Satan.

Ray's Lime Green eyes, will literally drill Bullet holes Into your soul.....

I sat up, out from under the water, right away. I gasped hugely, tons of water rushing out of my mouth from my lungs. Coughing, and practically wheezing. Just ENJOYING the Oxygen again. I can't explain how good It feels, to breathe fresh Oxygen again. Like, best. feeling. ever. I'll never take It for granted ever again, geessssss.

Demon VS Monster. Who'll Win? Hm.

Ray was just going at the Demon like a truck. "Hey now, hey now, your mean I'm mean, we can be mean together." The Demon tried to make a deal with him. Being kind of afraid for once.

Ray didn't agree, he didn't speak like always. He just Growled at him, as It he was telling him to zip It.

Ray threw Satan himself back Into my Closet, and slammed the door shut.

Ray then came to the bathroom again, staring at me, with mean eyes. I thanked him. Ray rolled his eyes with the shake of his head, and gave me a small thumbs up, and walked away. Still around, just to be alone.

------------------------------

That was horrifying, like the Hell Satan....

I honestly DIDN'T expect that from Ray. Ray helps no one, he's mean, he's a Monster, he's practically the Devil himself. I was surprised.... GG mate.

Thanks for all of the support, It means a lot! ^-^

Love you all! <3

~ Leo