A\N ~ Check Up

I always tell my mum all the haunting's that I experience, and I think I'm finally breaking her. And she thinks my Schizophrenia Is getting worse, or something.

So she's decided that, she's going to take me to the doctors sometime soon. To check up on my Schizo, to see If It's gotten worse or not.

-

For those who don't know what Schizophrenia Is.... Basically I see thing's no one else can see. From things and people who don't even exist, all the way to dead people like spirit's.

I also hear voices In my head, but not as much as I used to.

I remember, when I was like 6 or 7 years old. I was talking to Ben, while I was on my bed. My bed was on the ground, that time.

Mum opened my door, asking, "Leo, who are you talking to?"

I looked at her and smiled, "Ben."

She had no clue who Ben was that time, I never told her about him, till I turned 15 years old. Mum always thought Ben was an Imaginary friend.

Another time, when I was actually, 5 years old. The year I met Ben. I was sitting on my bed again. holding Captain, my Teddy Bear. And I was singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star".

Mum opened my door, very confused and kind of speechless.....

She's NEVER taught me that song, yet....

Ben taught me that song.

I hardly got to even talk to Ghost Peter Pan that time, when I was that young. He was too busy, trying to scare the hell out of me.

I did talk to him a little bit though.

I never talked to Ray or Brent, because that's legit a suicide mission.

And Echo and the Man never existed till later.

The Pirate Girl never existed, till like, last year.

The Demon didn't exist, till I turned 13.

----------------------------------

Charming. xD

Thanks for all of the support, it means a lot! ^-^

Love you all! <3

~ Leo