My Paranormal Experiences ~ All The Spirit's That Live In This House

Okay, so I'm going to name all of the Spirit's, that live In this House I live In:

Ghost Peter Pan: Y'all already know him of course, hard to tell If he has any eye or hair color. Considering he's a Shadow. I mean, sometimes he shows how he looks as a human boy, and not a shadow. But he still seems to be just, all black and white.

Height: Average

Age: Non-specified. Yet.

 Status: Friendly, but can be not so friendly when he wants to I guess.

Echo: Seems to have Yellow eyes, and dark brown hair. Childish. Super short, because, he's a child. Has his name for a reason. Echos all the time, and appearance makes you dizzy. Likes to giggle a lot, seems hyper.

Height: Once again, short.

Age: Not-specified, but looks 9.

Status: Somewhat friendly, but quite creepy. Likes to play jokes.

Pirate Girl: All I know Is, she warned me about my closet, lives at my grandparent's house. And seems to have a blue tinted glow to her, kind of like the new "Ghostbusters 2016". Yes, she does have that pirate slang, language.

Height: Pretty Average

Age: Not-specified

Status: Pretty Friendly I think, she's just trying to help. In a bit of a creepy way.

Man: I don't know anything about him, just all I know, he's said "London 1914" and shot a Gun. Out of nowhere.

Height: Not-specified.

Age: Not-specified, but sounds like he may be In his 30's maybe 40's

Status: Not-specified

Ben: Has crystal blue eyes, and blonde hair, and wears old fashioned clothes. Has a bit of a British accent. Quite harmless really, good friend to talk to. Half of his mouth, Is stitched up but not fully. LOVES the show, "The Haunted", even though that show Is a load of BS. Follows me everywhere I go, he's practically my own shadow.

Height: 7 feet tall, becomes 8 feet tall when Mad.

Age: 19

Status: Friendly, but Aggressive when Mad.

Brent: Has Hazel eyes, and jet black hair. Doesn't talk, his mouth Is fully stitched up. Loves scaring the hell out of people. He doesn't want to be your friend, but seems like he has no choice. Doesn't care. Scary.

Height: 8 feet tall, becomes 9 feet tall when Mad. Long arms.

Age: 20

Status: Not to be messed with.

Ray: Has green eyes, and black hair. Devilish deep voice. Doesn't want friends. If anything, he hates everyone. Has no soul. WILL Hurt you, If he wants to without hesitation. Can talk, but doesn't choose to. Dancing with the devil. Very scary.

Height: 9 feet tall, becomes 10 feet tall when Mad. Can hardly see his face, due to his height. Known as Ghost Slender-man. Super long arms.

Age: 24

Status: Literally Satan, don't screw with him. NOT friendly, at all.

Demon In My Closet: Lives In my closet, probably Satan himself. Black eyes.

Height: about 6'5, as It seems

Age: Not-specified

Status: Hell.