Chapter 1: Later

*Warning chapter has gore and almost made me cry! The chapter name will always be a word in the chapter!*

~Your P.O.V.~

I was sitting on the roof with Laim. He had his sniper in his hand and I had my shot gun. I remember who we got here. On top of this middle school roof top. Our other people inside doing something. I'm kinda there leader. They follow me and my rules, but that's what makes up stronger. I don't make them so stuff, unless its important. I look around the school's build. No zombies or humans. Vampires stay on there side of the world most of the time. We lost 2 people to vampires. 0 to zombies. 6 people to humans. Humans are the most danger thing on this earth right now. It been 2 years after the day it started......

~Flash Back~

I was sitting in class in my corner. It was dark and hidden form everyone in class. I'm not there for them. Being in this school makes me sick. They help people they say. This school never help me. There was this one girl talked to me the whole year. She was loud and short, but he was nice to be with. She was my only friend. She tried to get me to like her friends and hang out with them. Never worked, but my brother became there friends. Laim can make friends with everyone. He was the lady's man and he used them. In the middle of my thinking the teacher said "(y/n), your dad is here to pick you up." I nod and pick up my stuff. I walk out of the room and walk into the hall way. I see my brother walking the same way as me. We start walking together and we get to the office. My father was there, but with tears in his eyes. I was worried and so was Laim. He grabs our hands and drags us out of the school.

"What is going on?" My brother asked.

"You mother is in the hospital, and we need to get there!" Dad said.

"Why is she there?" I ask and we get in the car.

"Some man come up to her and bit her. He took a chunk of her arm." Dad said with tears running down his face. Laim grabs my hand and holds it tight, as in everything was ok. I breath in and out. Why would someone do that? I know there is people who do that, but they do it front of someone else? Was that man out of his mind?  I get a text:

(Y- You. F- Your only friend)

F- Is everything ok?

Y- No my mom is in the hospital.

F- Oh my god! I will be there for you tomorrow!

Y- Ya thanks. See you later.

F- Ok. See you later.

~Time Skip (if any of the names are yours, then change them)~

We run into mom's room and we see out little sister sitting by her bad. We all sit down in chairs. I close my eyes with tears in them. Laim pulls me onto a huge chair and holds me close. Then we hear a moan coming out of mom's mouth. I open my eyes and look over. My sister was hugging mom close. I smile as little Isabelle hugs Jamie close (Not using your real mom and dad's name, because it will be sad). Father, Laim, and me had tears in our eyes. Mom opens her eyes, but they were cold and heartless pale (e/c) eyes. Mom opens her mouth and moan as she pulls Isabelle close. I have a bad feeling about and I can tell Laim does to. Jake (father) smiles and tears of joy come out of his eyes. Mom opens her mouth and bites down on Isabelle's neck. She screams loud in pain. That was not mom! I had shock in my eyes. Laim pulls me closer than he has ever done. Father eyes widen in shock. Isabelle screams in pain and death meets in her eyes. Father grabs our hands and run out with me and Laim (Laim is 19 in this flash back and your 18). We run out of the hospital with tears fall down our face. Mom said 'never let your tears show, or you will create a show'. I wipe the tears off my face and we look over. A family of six were getting attack by some other people. Father turns to us and says "I'm gonna help the, run home and I'll be there in a little." We nod our heads and take off. Laim picks me up and carry's me while running. I turn and I see the people attack dad and take him down. I scream in fear and Laim looks back. 

"DAD!" Laim yells. Then he turns back around and runs with me in his arms. Tears steam down my face, same for Laim. I don't care what mom said, my family all died in front of me, well not Laim. I will protect him with my life and he will do the same.

~Flash Back Over~

Tears were in my eyes and Laim sees. We can't cry anymore after that. We can get tears in our eyes, but that is it. Laim puts down his sniper and hugs me close. He starts to sing to clam me down.

(Bold- Laim. Underline- You)

I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go"
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby
Even when the music's gone
Gone

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)
La La (La La)

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound...

Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh oh oh

Then we hear foot steps. We pull away and he grabs his sniper. He points it a group of 11. 4 girls and 7 boys. "WHO GOES THERE!" Laim shouts. They look up and see us. Laim had his sniper pointed at them and I had my shot gun pointed at them. 

A blonde guy with ice blue steps up and says "I'm Garroth and this is my friends. We haven't had a place to stay after our old place was attack by vampires." Garroth? Why does that ring a bell.

"DROP YOUR WEAPON!" I yell. They all drop there weapons, but one girl with black hair and hazel eyes. 

We both point at her and she says "(y-y/n)?" My eyes widen as I lower my weapon.

"A-aphmau?" My voice cracked. She drops her weapon with tears in her eyes. Laim elbows me and I get out of friend mode. The world is not what it used to be. I hold up my weapon and he had shock in her eyes. 

"(y/n) stop! We were friends before it all started!" Aphmau says.

"THE WORLD CHANGE AND YOU GOTTA CHANGE WITH IT!" I yell down at her, but my hand shakes. I drop my weapon and fall down. Laim drops his weapon and knees down at my level. "I'm fine. Just watch them." He nods and picks up his sniper. He holds it up and points at them. I get up and grab my shot gun. I walk away and I hear Aphmau yell my name. I pull out my walkie talkie and talk into it. "This is (y/n). There are people outside and I need you to open the doors." I said. "Got it." I hear a male voice say. Then I hear a buzz and a male voice say "GET IN HERE BEFORE BOSS CHANGES THEIR MIND!" Then there was foot steps.