Chapter 6: Voice

*Recently On The Biters:

I walk over to her and ask "So how's everything going?"

"Shes almost lost it. We just need a death of someone she loves and she will lose it all." She said.

"Perfect. We just need to pick someone to kill." I said.

"I have an idea." She said.

"Perfect. THEN SHE'LL BE ALL MINE! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!" I said, but laughed at the end.

"Why do you even want her? Didn't she break your heart?" She asked.

"She'll be so lost that she will do anything. I can be there for her and then she be all MINE!" I said, and yelled at the end.*

~Time Skip To A Week Later~

~Your P.O.V.~

I open my eye. WAIT! EYE!?! I have two though! I get up and run to my mirror. There was an eye patch over my eye. I hear the door open and then someone gasping. It was River. He runs over with tears in his eyes. He hugs me tight and I squeak. "I-I thought you died?!" He says.

"I DIED!?" I yell.  He pulls away and looks me in the eye. 

"A zombie bit your eye and then we found you. It's been a week! No one has even left the place." He said. Then flash backs of what happened come into my mind. Getting my eye eaten hurt. 

"Thanks, for not giving up on me." I said.

"Even if we want to put you out of your misery, something always pushed the weapon back." He said. Weird..... "I'll let you get dressed. Breakfast is almost ready." He says.

"Don't tell them about me, I want it to be a surprise." I said

"Sure thing." He said and left the door, closing the door. I get dressed in my normal clothes. Even though we have close down stares, we don't want to waste them. My old clothes were torn from the walker, as I remember. I put the outfit on:

(Outfit below, but you still have the eye patch on)

I let my (h/l) (h/c) hair down and move it out of my eye, so I can see

I let my (h/l) (h/c) hair down and move it out of my eye, so I can see. I walk out of my room and everything was silent. I can only see out of one eye, so this will be hard. No one was around em. Were is everybody? Then there was a voice....

(Italics- Voice)

Suffocate everything
They complicate everything
They seal your fate everyday but you can't believe it
Take yourself far away from nothingness
A million miles from emptiness

Suffocate everything
They complicate everything
They seal your fate everyday but you can't believe it
Take yourself far away from nothingness
A million miles from emptiness

Remember the days of the innocence
Before it came in waves
Remember the trust it was blown away
Into oblivion
Remember love
Remember hate
Remember everything they said just to break you again
Remember all all of your enemies
Forever and ever they

Suffocate everything
They complicate everything
They seal your fate everyday but you can't believe it
Take yourself far away from nothingness
A million miles from emptiness
And Leave It All Behind you

Forget the decay
And the endlessness of all of our mistakes
Forget all the blame
And the apathy
And throw it all away
Forget the Pain
Forget the Hate
Forget all your Enemies
They never will break you again

Suffocate everything
They complicate everything
They seal your fate everyday but you can't believe it
Take yourself far away from nothingness
A million miles from emptiness
And leave it all behind you

Suffocate everything
They complicate everything
They seal your fate everyday but you can't believe it
Take yourself far away from nothingness
A million miles from emptiness

Suffocate everything
They complicate everything
They seal your fate everyday but you can't believe it
Take yourself far away from nothingness
A million miles from emptiness
And leave it all behind you
Leave it all behind you

Who was that? I look around the room and see no one. Was that all in my head. Why was that in my head?

~River's P.O.V.~

I serve everyone there food and I sit down. I smiling a bright smile. Everyone was frown and looking down. "How can you be smiling?" Zane asks.

"Well because-" I cut my self off. "I feel like today is a good day." I say.

"Whatever." Zane said. Everyone was taking the whole (y/n) thing far. I don't blame them. I was like that yesterday. I see (y/n) poke her head into the room and she sees me. She smiles, but then sees everyone else. She frowns and goes behind Laim, Aphmau, and Bella, who were sitting next to each other. "Aww, you guys don't have to be so sad over me!" She says as everyone looks over at her. There eyes widen and I smile bigger. 

"Did you know of this all along?!" Laurence says. I nod my head and Bella gets up and jumps into the (y/n)'s arms. (y/n)'s hair was covering her left eye and her eye patch. 

"I see Zane has a some one like him now." Laurence asks. Zane and (y/n) glare at him and he sinks his his chair. (y/n) golds Bella with her right arm and runs her hand on Laim's head. He huffs and smiles. 

He fixes his hair and says "Glad you back sis."

"Ya. That bite hurt like-" She cut her self off and looks at Bella. "BUNNIES AND GUMDROPS!" (y/n) yelled as a save. Bella was confused, while the rest of us laugh. That one reason why I love her.............

~Your P.O.V.~

I smile while they laugh. I set Bella down and she goes back to eating. I lean down on Laim and Aphmau's chairs. 

"Did anyone go on runs while I was out." I whisper to Laim. He sighs and shakes his head no. I grunt and whisper "I'll take some people with me in a little." He nods and I look back at everybody laughing. River was staring off in space. I giggle and he comes out of his day dream. He blushes and looks down. 

"Remember what I said to do, Bella" Travis said to Bella. Oh god, what did he do? Bella turns to me and everyone looks over. 

"Your the best mommy in the world, and can Travis be daddy?" Bella asks, witch makes my face red. Some people chuckle, while others growl.

"Ummm........ What did he pay you?" I ask.

"Candy!" She says. I sigh and shake my head. Travis sighs and looks down in defeat.

"Ok, I'm going on a run later, so I taking some people." I said.

"You just got better! You can't go now!" Aphmau says.

"Runs gotta be done, and they only people who know the best places is me and Laim." I said.

"Who ya takin'?" Dallas says. 

"I think I'm taking 4 people, and that's it." I said.

"Can Kawaii~chan not go (y/n)~sempai? I don't want to get hurt." Kawaii~chan said. 

I nod and I say "I think I'm taking only guys." River, Aaron, Zane, Garroth, Vylad, Dante, Laurence, and Travis look up with hope. 

"Can you take that dork? He's getting on my nerve." Katelyn says and she points at Travis.

"You know you love me~! BUT, I would love to go!" Travis said. I roll my eyes and 4 people pop in my head. I'll take them.

"Look I'll take all of you guys at one point, but the people that are going are Laurence, Dante, Garroth, and Travis." I said.

"WHAT!?" Almost everyone yells, but Bella.

"Look, they need to learn. Whats better than having someone you hang out with being with you. Team work is better than having someone that you barely know, with you." I said. They all nod. Laurence, Garroth, Dante, and Travis get up and run out of the room. I sigh. It's gonna be a big day..........