For @marina_malik_12

Nate's POV
I sneak through the door only to see my girlfriend Riley waiting on the couch with smoke practically pouring from her ears! "The hell Nate!" She asked her brown hair swaying in front of her face.

"I was getting a beer with the guys!" Her brown eyes piercing my chest. "Really? What dirty fucking skank are you hiding from me Nathan!? We have a fucking kid does that even matter to you at this point?!?" The fact that she brought Eris into this is making me mad! "Maddison Beer." I looked down and saw her face heat up cause Jack is her big brother. She walked up the stairs and ran down with a bag.

"Baby girl don't leave!" "No Nate be happy with Thotoson!" She walked out the door and that the last time I saw her for a while!

Derek's POV
Riley just pulled up while I was smoking with John. She ran through the door knowing I don't care at all! She grabbed the joint from John, then took a hit then gave it back. "What wrong bea?"

"Nate cheated on me!" She leaned into me and slowly drifted off. I carried her up to my room and later her down. John was looking at me funny so I just looked at him jut as funny.

" Dude your whipped on her and she's whipped on you so why don't you ask her out!" I thought about his suggestion and decided he was right that I should take a shot and have some faith! I eventually went to my room where she was laying on her phone. I mouthed to get asking her who she was talking to? "Nate" she mouthed back. I rolled my eyes and got undressed. I am almost positive there talking about custody of Eris. Once she was off the phone I kissed her neck and hawking and asked her out and she said yes so me her and Eris are going to lunch tomarrow!