Think of you

I lay awake thinking about him tonight, he's always on my mind but i can't have him!

I lay awake thinking of her tonight, she's always on my mind but i can't have her!

Narrator's POV

They both just stare at the celing thinking of eachother unable to sleep. Sammy tosses and turns trying to get her out of his mind while on the otherhand Toby just stays as still as possible not even fighting it anymore. Nate and Natsha, the twins, have been really worried about Sammy, while Jake and Jayden were worried about her. All she did was stare at the ground and mutter when she was talked too. She didn't eat and he did on occasion. They both just kinda ovoided eachother not even thinking about it. One rainy day Toby just sat outside and watched the rain fall before Sammy came out and she went inside to ovoid crying. 

Sammy's POV 

The rain fell right in front of me and and i saw Toby in the roo window trying to cover her tears before Jake walked in but he pulled her into him and all she could do was cry. My girlfriend walked out and got on my lap but i push her off. 

"What the hell Sammy" She said furious 

"I think we should break up" 

"Why?" 

I didn't even answer her i just walked up to Toby's room and saw her sobbing into Jake's shoulder. I told Jake i would handle it and he put her on me and she sobbed into my shirt. 

"All i want is him!" 

"I'm right here angel" She sat up and looked into my eyes. 

"But monicah!" 

"Done" And she kissed me. Thats where the pining ended and the loving started!