Jack Gilinsky •Wedding Day•

Jack's POV
Waking up, alone in bed. I'm not used to this anymore. I'm used to waking up next to Y/N. I get out of bed and go to the shower and get in letting the warm water relax my tense body. I was my hair and body, making sure to smell just how Y/N likes. I am so excited to watch her walk down the aisle in her gorgeous dress and our gorgeous children right in front of her. I get out of the shower and walk out of the bathroom and into the main room. I start to get my sweats and t shirt on when a knock pulls me out of thought. I open the door and I see Y/N's maid of honor Y/Bff/N, she had a folded piece of paper in her hands.

"It's from Y/N, she had a lot to say before the wedding and she couldn't see you so she wrote it all down." She handed me the piece of paper. "How does she look?" "Amazing, she is the fairy tale princess she always dreamed to be." Nate walks into the room with tears running down his face. "Why are you crying Nate?" "My baby sister is getting married to my best friend. She is so innocent, don't fuck her up Jack." "I won't. I love her innocence, it's cute." I finish getting dressed and walk downstairs and start to decorate the church. The florist and bridesmaids start to take over and Nate takes me upstairs to get me ready. I haven't seen Y/N all day and I haven't had the strength to open her note. We get back up to the room and I pick up the note and start to read it.

"Dear Jack, I love you, you are my one and only. I know that you are the only person I've ever been with and some people say that's a recipe for disaster but I say it just makes me love you more. We have 2 beautiful children that I love so much and I couldn't imagine my life without the both of you. I know I cannot see you until 8:00 but I wanted you to know how much I love you and that I cannot wait until I'm Mrs.Jack Gilinsky ."

My eyes are brimming with tears as our 2 year old twins runs into the room and grabs onto my legs. "What's wrong Daddy?" Our little girl asks. "Your mommy is just a very special woman love." "I know daddy, I know" Our son said as he gave me a big smile and squirmed or of my arms. "So how does mommy look?" "You know Cinderella?" Y/S/N asked "Yeah?" "That's what she looks like." Y/D/N said I smiled at their reference and walked into the bathroom to grab our suits and Y/D/N's dress off the hanger. "C'mere and we'll put on your suit and your dress and then we'll get daddy dressed." I got them out of their  causal clothes and put on his suit and her dress. They looked really cute. I told them to go play with Nate and I started to get ready, my suit was all black and the flower was white. It was 7:45 so I ran to go get everything ready. I saw my parents and Y/N's mom, I assume her dad is already back there with her.

"MOM, DAD, Y/M/N!!!!" I brought them back and gave them hugs and ran to where I stand and Jj, Nate, and Sam stood next to me. The music started and the bridesmaids walked out. After all on them Y/S/N and Y/D/N walked out together as she threw flowers and he held 2 ring boxes. The actually like bridal walk music stuff (idk what it's called) started and everyone stood up. She walked out with her dad and my eyes began to water. She looks beautiful. Our son stood by us and our daughter stood be her. She kissed her fathers cheek and walked out to stand in front of me. We did our vows and did the rings and did the whole kiss the bride thing and we lived happily ever after.