Best Friend Part. 1

Pov's author

Maliah : Hey JG I just wanted to say that i'm so proud of you guys and that i miss you guys so mush.I want to congratulate for being gradually realizing your dreams.Of your best friend Maliah.kisses.

Maliah:Nate my love cogratulations for your sucess,i'm so proud of you guys.I miss you.Please come visit me soon.Love you Skathan.

Maliah:Sammy Wanny,congratulations you're going really great and becoming bigger bigger every time.I miss you bae.Kisses.

Maliah:JJ omg boy you don't know how much i miss messing around with you.Crongratulations for your sucess.Love you blond.

****************************************************************************

Months already passed and Maliah already lost how many times has tried to talk to ''her boys'' ,like she call them.But now are the so known Omaha Boys , or OGOC or Omaha Squad finally as you prefer.She sent many messages,dms even tried to call them but they never answered.At first she though that they changed the number but their familys,who still have contact with her,said that they have the same numbers.Why they didn't call her back?Anyone knows.What happened was basically this:Maliah was best frined of these four boys since babys.After they got fame they moved out of Omaha to live in Los Angeles and started to ignore the girl.She was a mess after realize that they didn't wanted talk with her.But then she understended that she needs to move on with her life and get new friends. Nowadays Maliah Dilaurevi is one of the biggest singers and actress of the world...

Pov Maliah

"Now please wolcome to the stage one of my favorite singers ,Maliah Dilaurevi!!!" Jimmy announced me and i step into the stage of his program with a microphone in hand.I greet him with a hug and sat on the comfy sofa beside him.

"How are you girl?"

"I'm good and you Jimmy?"He began to fan and i looked at him confused.

"Omg she's so cute!!!" Jimmy said with a girly voice and i laughed with the audience. "I'm good too but i'm a little sad." He said and laid his head on my lap while i started to caress his hair.I started to giggle of his fake cry.

"Why you're sad little boy?"

"Because you're swaping me!You're bad!What story is that of you and Derek Luh flirting huh?"

"I'm not swaping you!" I said and he lifted his head from my lap crossing his arms and pouting like a child.

"OH really?So tell what the fuck is this?" Pics of me and Derek walking on the street holding hands and others of him hugging me started to pass on the big screen.

"Nothing we are just friends"

"oh yeah cause now friends walk around the city hlding hands and being all lovey dolvey"He looked at the camera with a suspicius face."I'm watching you Luh"

"Hahaha it's Lou!

"What?"

"It's writen Luh but pronounced Lou".

"Oh...Strange...but whatever.Miss Maliah can you please sing a bit for us?"

"Of course!" I went to the center of the stage and put the icrophone on the pedestal starting to sing One Last Time.

After the interview me and my manager went back to the studio because i have to finish record my last song of my new album.I got my phone and saw that people were going crazy on twitter marking me in tweets with the tag #ForgiveThem or #Don'tForgiveThem.

"Scott why are evryone saying things like 'please forgive them'or 'don't forgive them,they just want fame?"i said reading some of the tweets.I hope it's not what i think it is.

"I knew you were going to ask it...So remember those frined that you had in Omaha.Sam Wilkinsons,Nate Maloley,Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinsky?"

"Y-yeah?"

"So they tweeted some things and aparently they want to be your friends again"After he finished i was without breath.

"NO...No no no.After all they still want to be friends?Omg these motherfuckers!!" I was mad...really really mad!

"I think you need some time to calm down right?And nothing better than your boyfriend to do it right?What you think"

"Yeah i will send him a message to know if i can go.He's probably at the studio."

"Mami(on his phone):Where you at?"

"Papi(on her phone):At the studio with the crew,why?"

"Mami:Can i go there?I need my boyfriend><."

"Papi:You don't even need to ask Mami"

"Mami:Your Mami's coming"

"Papi:Your Papi's waiting"

"Scott can you leave me at Freshlee please?"He nodded.

Pov author

Scott left Maliah at the Freshlee Records and went home.The security already knew Maliah so they allowed her pass the time she got there.And she knew that later was foing to have many news of her entering in another record but she didn't care.She was really stressed and all she needed now was Derek's arms.The security said what floor Derek was and she went there.On the hall she already could hear the boys laughing and messing around.She know just some of Derek's crew but maybe today she will meet the rest.She knock on the door who was onpen 2 minutes later by KDL.

"Wassup girl?"He said hugging her

"Hey boy"He opened the door wider giving her way to get in.She get in the room seeing Derek,Pierre,Dillon,Swazz and another two boys who were with their backs facing her so she couldn't see them.

"Mami!"Derek said lifting from the sofa where he was sitting and coming with his arms open to hug her.

"Papi!I missed you!"She said engulfed in the tight hug he was giving her and honestly,it was all she wanted now

"I missed you too Mami!"They shared a small and lazy kiss and then she went to greet the other boys.

"Baby doll come 'ere!"Derek called her and she went where he was with the two strangers.

"This are my homies Sammy Wilk and Skate Maloley" After he said that Maliah felt her body freeze right there.Her eyes were wide when they turned around and she almost forgot how to breath.

"W-what T-t...What they're doing here?!"She asked for Dere but still looking at the two boys who were now with wide eyes too and really happy...unlike her.

"Maliah?!"

To be continued...