Baby boy •Sammy Wilk•

Sammy's POV
I am laying on the couch with my wife Eris when she clenched her jaw and sat up rubbing her 9 month baby bump.

"You okay baby doll?"

"Yea probably just lay back down I'm gonna head upstairs of a minute" I knew she wasn't fine but I wasn't about to argue with her but when she got up she could barely stand because of how much pain she is in.

"Babe sit down and I'm gonna go grab the baby bag, your bag, your water bottle, then I'm gonna put that in the car after I'm gonna put you in the car so just wait here and don't move without me!" I ran up the stairs and heard Eris moaning and groaning so I hurried my ass up and then put the stuff in the car. I ran inside and saw Eris hunched over herself in pain.

"Baby can I pick you up?"

"Of course baby." She is so sweet even when she's in pain she isn't going to yell at me! I brought her out to the car and she just breathed like the birth coach taught her. She held my hand but didn't hurt me, if the pain got to intense she would let go and just grip the seat and breath she wouldn't yell cause she knew that yelling wasn't going to make the pain away.

"K baby doll we're almost there lets go have a baby!" She looks up at me with tears in her eyes and she just nods looking back down and wiping her tears away. I got the car upfront and the guy went and parked it for me while  I picked up Eris and brought her inside. Once they got her settled in her room they checked her and told her she had about 2 more centimeters before she could start pushing. I put on some music for her and she just sang along while trying not to scream out in pain. The doctor came back in and checked her and told her she could start pushing so she told me to call out parents and tell them to get down here. I ran out of the room and I heard her whimper and the doctor told her that the head was already out! Then about 15 minutes later I walked in and she was laying back trying to breathe a bit. She started to push again and I grabbed her hand and told her that she could yell if she needed too.

"Babe yelling isn't going to make the pain go away so why do it?" She mumbled something after that which was completely inaudible. "I love you baby" "I love you too!" After about 30 more minutes of pushing we heard a small cry from out baby!

"ITS A BOY"

"Dristen" "I love it baby." They let her change so she got up and I helped her of course. Her dad walked in as she was getting back in bed and looked down at the little boy in Eris's arms. Her mom walked in and just cooed over him for a while.

"What's his name?" "Dristan Samuel Wilkinson!" "Aw he's so cute!" And after that night we only had one more kid and we stayed married our entire lives!

A/N
Remember to like and comment any requests! Love you babes! What should I do next?!?