Beach Day & Party Night! Taylor Caniff

Tony's POV

Me and my HUSBAND Taylor decided to go to the beach with his friends because we haven't seen them since we got married. I put on my black and gold bikini and Taylor put on his grey swim trunks. He just put in a black t-shirt with writing on it while I put on a t-shirt and shorts while we both put on our Vans high tops. We put in our matching necklaces that are like yin-yang dog tags, mine is silver and his is black like duh! I brushed my long light blue hair while he styled his. I didn't bother with makeup so I just put sun screen, sun tan lotion, and towels in the beach bag running out and putting it in his truck. We both finished so he grabbed my hand and brought me outside to the truck opening and closing the door for me. He got in and started the car making sure to grab my hand afterward. He played with my ring with his index finger and his thumb. We arrived at the beach and his best friend Dillon ran over to us with a huge smile on his face.

"Why you so smiley Rupp?"

"Is she pregnant?"

"Not that we know of."

We both giggled as Dillon pretended to pout,

"I wanted to be an uncle tho!"

"Sorry boo"

We walked to the shore began taking our clothes off so we could get in the water. Once I was fully undressed Nate yelled "Damn lil' ma" "Shut up Nate" I ran back to the truck remembering our bag. Taylor just evilly glared at Nate for the comment he made earlier. I laid down a towel and put on my sun tan lotion and laying down so I could relax a little. After about an hour of hanging out the guys got tired and sweaty so we all decided to go to dinner later and we are going to this really fancy gothic lace so we went home and napped for a while till I woke up and got showered. Taylor went right after me so I got dressed in a black leather dress, pure black tights, black gloves, and spiked black boots. I tied them waiting for Taylor to finish and as soon as he finished he ran out so I could do my makeup and hair, I curled my hair and did a light and dark smoky eye making my bright blue eyes pop even more. I put on all my jewelry which consisted of a silver skull necklace, black diamond earrings, my silver apple watch, and of course my gorgeous wedding ring. I grab my black clutch and put my phone, keys, and wallet in. I grab my ray-bans sunglasses even though I probably won't need them.Taylor walked over to me grabbing my hand, dragging me to the truck. We got in as usual and got to the restaurant and waited for the guys. They walked in and sat around us. We ordered and just talked like we used to. As soon as we were done eating we just walked around the city. We ended up at the restaurant, saying our final goodbyes to our very dear friends!

 We ended up at the restaurant, saying our final goodbyes to our very dear friends!