Distracted (*Carter Reynolds*)

Tristen's POV
I walk into my English class and expect to see my dashing teacher but seeing the female teacher that like's to flirt with Mr.Luh. He walked in and dissmissed her from her dutys and started talking about Shakespeare. One of my favorite writers but of course i was to busy staring at Mr.Luh. His height making it a bit diffucult but his rosy pink lips and black hair falling right in front of his face.

"Ms. Rupp can you tell me what play this quote is from? ' Love is heavy and light, bright and dark, hot and cold, sick and healthy,asleep and awake- its everything except what it is!'" He spoke loudly making sure the whole class could hear, not wanting and certinly not needing the microphone.

"Romeo and Juliet."

"Very good" A small smile played on his lips. I began to just write in my notebook till i relised that i had written down the quote with his name under it. He's in a comited relationship with a man so i'm sure he has abslutly no instrest in a teenage girl. As i was taking the notes a tall man walked in and looked at all the girls and told Mr.Luh that he needed 2 girls to be paired with 2 boys in a diffrent class. Mr.Luh went to his computer and said my name outloud along with my bestfriend Julia.

"Tristen Rupp and Julia Espinosia can afford to miss a week of class."

"Alright ladies come with me." 2 boys stood outside waiting for us. My bag hung off my shoulder just barley.

"So you ladies you must be wondering what your doing here. Well these 2 boys are internet famous and need girlfriends so all you have to do is either pretend to date them or date them it doesnt matter to me. The boy on my left is Carter and the one on my right is Nash."

I walked over to Carter not wanting to deal with the fuckboi Julia had already attached herself to.

"I'm Tristen." He looked up and smiled at me

"Your really pretty." 

"Thanks"

After that we talked and talked and actually became a thing. We drove each other crazy, we pissed each other off, we yelled, we fought, we fucked up then made up but in the end all of the crazy fights and screaming, brought us to where we are today. But also all the kissing in the rain, dates, flowers cute shit like that just made our relationship 10x stronger!

.