Feeling unloved

Eric's POV

I'm sitting on the couch in me and all of my bestfriends house. I live here with all of my friends plus my boyfriend.

"Ah fuck!" Lindsay  groaned as her baby started to move down. "Babe!" Jack j yelled they grabbed her and ran out to the car forgetting that I'm right there.

I called Nate

E= Eric   N=Nate

N- What Eric

E= You fucking forgot someone ass

N= you'll be fine!

After that enlightening conversation I felt a ripping pain through my side. I tried to call everyone else but that wasn't happening apperantly.

After I gave birth to the baby boy I drove down to the hospital to get him and myself checked. After we were done I rented an apartment down the way from their place.

2yrs later

I have been living on my own with my baby Dustin. After that day my phone blew up with texts from everyone but I ignored because I'm a stubborn bitch. I hung up pictures of me and the guys and Dustin would always ask who his daddy was and I would always point Gilinsky.

"Hey mama can we go see daddy?" "Sure baby boy." I brought Dustin out to my car and drove down the way to the house I left 2 years ago. When we pulled up I got Dustin out and we went up to the door. Lindsay opened the door and scoffed, "Thought we were done with you!" Jack came to the door and looked at me and saw Dustin pushing Lindsay out of the way.

"Eric where the hell have you been??" "After Lindsay went into labor so did I and none of you would even talk to me so I gave birth to Dustin here then went to the hospital. After all that I moved out and didn't answer any of you because I was truly hurt."

Once Jack saw Dustin he gave him a hug and asked if i would stay mad I said sure but Lindsay was a bitch about it but whatever!