Bad girl *Jack J*

Tobi's POV

I pulled on my Jack Johnson t-shirt and a pair of jean shorts with my weed vans. I grabbed a pack of cigarettes and a pack of joints along with my skatetrade lighter. I grabbed my lanyard with my keys and just random stuff on it. I ran out to my fj cruiser and drove to my cliff. I smoked 2 joints and could barley think strait. My boyfriend broke up with me and my best friends won't talk to me so i'm all alone. I pulled my blue and black hair into a bun and burst out into tears so I got up and tried to walk to my truck but ran into someone on the way over. The boy grabbed my hand and pulled me up. 

"You a fan?" 

"Yea" 

"Cool, Can I have your number." 

"Sure" I put my number in his phone and walked over to my truck and lit a cigarette. I got home and grabbed a beer. If you were wondering I do live alone. I made dinner then my phone rang and it was a text from Jack. 

"You wanna go do something"

 "Pick me up ill give you my address." I sent him my address and went up stairs and got dressed in a muscle tank top  that says "Good Girls Go To Heaven and Bad Girls go everywhere else" and a pair of jean shorts. I grabbed my keys and wallet and ran out to his black fj cruiser. We decided to go to a park down the street. He looked like a good little boy but I guess i could be wrong. We just talked and he has 3 best friends that he lives with being Dillon, Sammy, and Nate. (Sorry jack g) We eventually just drove back to his place and just hung out with his guys. We drank and smoked but i have a high alcohol tolerance so i only had a little buzz. But as the night went on i got more and more drunk to where i wasn't thinking straight. Jack took me to his room and i had no control of what i was doing at this point. He began kissing me and i had felt somthing with him that i had never felt before with anyone else. He pushed me back and stradled me leaning down and kissing my neck. He is just such a good guy and i feel like i need him in my life. He got off of me and just laid down next to me, pulling the covers over us. 

The next morning we woke up and my head didn't hurt that bad surprisingly. I woke up next to Jack and he was still asleep. But i already know that i want this boy in my life.