Jack Frost AU Jack!Louis

This is the prompt that I am using for this.. Its a lovely prompt that I had gotten from ChelseyFaith2. Thank you for letting me use it. :)

Louis was 'Jack Frost' or that was what the world had come to believe his name was. How did he become a person of magical abilities? Well, it all started the day he died. It was like any other day except a blizzard had blew in unlike any other. His sister Felicity was lost among the villagers who were still trying to travel back to their homes, they had just came back from picking berries over the hillside. The blizzard was coming in fast, the snow falling down hard and the wind picking up it's pace. Louis' mother was in hysterics, wanting her poor baby. Louis went looking for her. Felicity was walking down the hill with a baby sheep in her hands. "Felicity! You need to get home now!" Louis yelled frantically through the harsh weather. "But Louis this sheep doesn't have a moth-" "Felicity now!" He grabs her hand and begins to run towards the house, they were almost there when a bear cut them off. Felicity was in front and Louis was face to face with the snarling beast. "Fizz, go home." He says as he never once left the eyes of the animal. "But Lou-" "Fizz please!" He had to get her back to his mother. After that Felicity ran off her footsteps being covered in the white snow. She did get home safely. But during the time she was running back to the village Louis was already bleeding out, the red seeping into the ice like someone had spilt red wine on a carpet. The snow came down harder and the bear left in a hurry to his warm cave. Leaving a dying boy in the snow, his eyelashes covered in tiny flakes of snow. His last memory, and his only memory was that day. Louis was now 'Jack Frost' no one told him what to do he just has a natural sense in when to make fall into winter. It is now a thousand years later. He was currently sitting at the top of a tree, watching a boy walk through the forest reading a book which was called "The lion the witch and the wardrobe" He'd heard about that book. Had a talking goat in it. "Goats don't talk!" He knew the boy wouldn't reply. For no one believed in 'Jack Frost'.

I'm going to rewrite it so it would fit my story, but that is the original prompt. I hope you guys like this story.. I'll try to do better on this one than I have with my previous stories.. But I don't feel like anyone is reading them.. But anyways, I need a title for this, any ideas?