One.

~300 + years later~

Harry Styles had it rough. He was sixteen years old and abused and bullied by everyone he encountered, including his own family. Why? Because he's gay, he's different, and he believes in things that other people don't; fairy tale creatures.

Today was worse than it had ever been. Some guys from the baseball team decided that they would dress up in costumes and try to persuade Harry that they were indeed, Captain Hook and his pirates and that they were in need of a new pirate to help them capture Peter Pan. Harry was so happy and thrilled that one of his favorite characters needed his help, so he agreed without a second thought. He was led outside where the team took their costumes off and threw random things, such as water balloons filled with urine, at the young believer. He had never been so humiliated in his life, but that didn't stop the teen from believing.

Harry had always been a believer of fairy tale creatures. From Jack Frost to Santa to the Easter bunny. He believed in them all. Ever since a young child he had believed in them. They were his best friends when he had no one else.

For as long as he could remember, he was bullied. He was too tall. His hair was too curly. His eyes were too green. He spoke too slow. He had no friends. And worse, he was gay. No one would ever love him. So, he turned to reading. He would read any and every fairy tale you could imagine, some he's read multiple times. He's loved them since the day he picked up a Santa book at school during the first grade when he was being ignored for being the new kid.

Now he's sixteen and still reads them. He has gone from picture books with five words on the page to chapter books, books with hundreds of chapters and thousands of pages.

He loved these books. Especially his current read, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. He was reading this book as he walked along the trails of a wooded area that no one dared to go in. It was said to be haunted, but Harry didn't care. It got him away from his bullies for a while.

'He was only a little taller than Lucy herself and he carried over his head an umbrella, white with snow. From the waist upwards he was like a man, but his legs were shaped like a goat's (the hair on them was glossy black) and instead of feet he had goat's hoofs. He also had a tail, but Lucy did not notice this at first because it was neatly caught up over the arm that held the umbrella so as to keep it from trailing in the snow. He had a red woollen muffler round his neck and his skin was rather reddish too. He had a strange, but pleasant little face, with a short pointed beard and curly hair, and out of the hair there stuck two horns, one on each side of his forehead. One of his hands, as I have said, held the umbrella: in the other arm he carried several brown-paper parcels. What with the parcels and the snow it looked just as if he had been doing his Christmas shopping. He was a Faun. And when he saw Lucy he gave such a start of surprise that he dropped all his parcels.

"Goodness gracious me!" exclaimed the Faun. '

He read to himself out loud.

But little did Harry know that someone was watching him high in the trees, scoffing and rolling his icy blue eyes at the mortal boy. "Goats don't talk, dwit." He yelled to the curly headed lad below him.

Harry spun around, turning a full three hundred and sixty degrees. "Who-who's there?" He called out, leaving the icy boy in shock. No one has ever heard Louis speak. No one except this kid. Harry looked around the woods and closed his book, after marking his spot. "Come on, guys. This isn't funny!" He yelled, trying, and failing, to sound confident in his words. He put his book in his satchel and turned around in a circle once more.

Louis jumped from the high tree branch that he was sitting on and landed behind Harry, making the ground he landed on turn to frost. Harry nearly jumped out of his skin and turned around to see who it was, screaming like a girl and backing away.

"You heard me?" Louis asked curiously, cocking his head to the side. It's been a three hundred plus years since someone has heard him and/or spoken to him. It made him happy, a feeling that he rarely, truly feels.

Harry slowly nodded, not knowing what to say to this..person. This person was different than any other person he's ever met. His blue eyes where like ice and his hair had frost in it! Frost!

Louis smiled widely and stuck his hand out for Harry to shake as he looked the boy up and down. Nice broad shoulders. Nice emerald eyes. Lovely curls. Very tall. Over all, Louis liked this guy. "Louis, but I'm better known as Jack Frost." He greeted, sounding just as cheerful as he did when he was still alive.

Nervously, Harry brought his hand up and shook Louis's hand. His hand was like ice. It was freezing. "Harry." He told the icy boy, leaving the 'better known as the worthless fag' out of his introduction.

Louis's smile never left his face. He now had a name to match his new friend, at least he hoped Harry would be his friend. "Can we be friends?" He asked out of no were, leaving Harry even more confused.

"You don't want to be my friend." Was all the curly headed teen said before stuffing his hands back into his pockets. He looked down at the ground and kicked a small pebble.

It was Louis's turn to be confused then. Why wouldn't someone want to be Harry's friend? He seemed nice enough. "Why?" He asked. Something had to be up if Harry had no friends.

"I'm different." Harry shrugged, wanting to say no more. Louis would leave him just like everyone else did if he knew the truth. If Louis knew the truth, Harry would just have one more person bullying him and he most definitely didn't need that.