Chapter 7:

Zoe's POV: 

I wake up hanging off the bed with two feet stuck in my face. I groan and roll my body back onto the bed. I pick up my phone and look at the time. It's 11:00. It feels so much earlier than that. I hate sleeping in later than this so I decide I am going to wake the girls up. I move across the bed and shake Chloe's arm.

"No, let me sleep." She moans.

"Come on Chloe, please I'm bored!" I plea. 

"Don't deprive me of my sleep." She moans again. I keep on shaking her, finally she raises her body and sits up on the bed, her hair sticking out in every direction. 

"Louise, If I'm awake you better get your fat arse up off that floor." Chloe laughs. Louise, who must of fallen of the bed during the night pops her head up groggily.

"I'm tired." She states; Obviously.  She stands up to sit beside us on the bed.

"So, what we going to do today." Louise asks.

"I don't know, how about we just go for a walk in the forest or something. Beats sitting around here all day. " Chloe suggests.

"Yeah, maybe. There's nothing much else to do."  I try to think of anything else we could do other than go for a walk, but I come up blank.

"We can ask Alfie, don't worry." Chloe winks at me.

"Okay" I smile at her, even though I wasn't even thinking of that.

 "Text him and ask him if you want." She tells me.  I pull out my phone, my thumbs flicking across the screen typing the message.

  To Alfie<3: 

Me: Hey babe:) Wanna meet me and the girls outside forest beside the lake?? Chloe's Idea to go for a walk Haha xxx

He texts back within a few seconds to tell me that he will be there in half an hour. Meaning we have about twenty minutes to get ready. We rush around the room trying to find our clothes to get changed into and to brush our hair. Chloe and I pull out the exact same coat to wear.

"Great minds think alike" Chloe giggles. I find my shoes and am struggling to put them on so fast, that I need to hold on to the wall to keep me steady.  Chloe is already ready waiting on her bed for us. Louise was pulling on long black boots.

"Louise, we are going on a walk. In the forest no less and you’re going to wear them?" I ask her.

"Yeah" She says oblivious to the fact they might get destroyed.

"Okay then" I laugh shaking my head at her decision.
***

Alfie is waiting for us right in front of the entrance.

"Hey babe." He says pulling me into a hug.

"What took you so long." He kisses my forehead.

"Louise took too long to put on her boots" Chloe teases her.  Alfie pulls my hand into his I can feel the heat radiating off of him. I only notice now how cold my hands were, but his automatically warm mine up. His lips curve up into the crooked smile that I love, for some reason it doesn't give me the same warm feeling it always does. My mind wanders back to Harry, the way that when he smiled dimples would appear at his cheeks. I push the thought to the back of my head.

 "Did you guys go to see that movie last night?" Alfie asks us. What movie? We watched movies yeah but we didn't go see one.

"No we didn't Zoe was late, because of Harry." Her hand goes to cover her mouth. My stomach drops. "Harry? Why were you with Harry?" His eyebrows narrow, looking at me.