Can We Drop The "E" Word

Violet

I pulled away from the Queen and stared at her intently, the Evil leaving her eyes as she nervously paced in the castle, dread filling her face once she stopped.

"What are you doing?" I asked nervously, she gripped my shoulders and stared at me intently.

"The only way for them to trust me is for me to turn myself in." She said frantically, I shook my head and gripped her wrists, getting her to look at me.

"You can't do that! They will kill you!" I exclaimed, she shook her head and wiggled out of my grip, giving me a pained look.

"They're heroes, they will probably just lock me up and spite me until I apologize, but I will be okay, but you have to promise me that you will tell the truth, okay! That's the only way that this will work!" She instructed, snapping her fingers in the air, sending out our location into the air, making my stomach churn with fear.

"Where will I go?!" I cried, helping her gather some of her things, she shook her head and then quickly raced me into the back of the castle, unlocking a door that was hidden in the wall.

"Hide here until they take me, then find me in town, I should be in the police station, just tell them that you're looking for me." She ordered, shoving me in the small crawl space, fear covering her face as she fiddled with the lock.

"Wait." I instructed, pushing the lock away, she gave me a confused look but I slammed her with a hug, holding her tight until she pulled away and gave me a conflicted look, a semi smile appearing on her face as she gently moved me into the room, silently closing it before rushing out.

Regina

"Swan we have an emergency! The Queen revealed her location, we have to go and get Violet now, plus we have to detain her if we want to prevent this curse from happening!" I yelled into the phone, she quickly agreed and I motioned for Zelena and Snow to get into the car.

We followed the light fixture that was beaming in the sky, the royal crest illuminating the town.

"What's the plan, we can't go in full speed, we have a baby and a pregnant magic lady!" Zelena exclaimed, I whipped my head over and felt my aggravation rise in my chest.

"YOU BROUGHT THE BABY?!" I yelled, she nodded and shrugged, holding her close while I sped down the road, pulling into the forest.

"Oh I'm sorry! If you have forgotten everybody in this town besides you two hates me and they aren't too willing to provide free child care! Now don't worry about her, I have a plan." She spat back, unbuckling her seatbelt as I pulled up, carefully laying her infant on the seat between two cushions, shooting a protection spell at the car, leaving the heater on with magic.

"Okay, I have my peripheral vision spell on her so I can watch her, now we go get the Queen." She said meeting us at the front door, I nodded and lit a fireball in my hand while Snow drew her weapon, my sister mirroring me.

"Emma is in the back, we're good." I whispered, bouncing back and kicking the door open, making both women stare at me with shock. "Yeah I'm pregnant, but that doesn't mean that mama didn't take kickboxing a while back." I said striding in, prepared to fight, stopping in my tracks when I saw the Queen standing with her hands out, a defeated look on her face.

"Where is she?" I growled, she pinched her lips and gave me a pained look, clenching her fists together.

"I let her go." She admitted, making me tilt my head in confusion.