New Mission

You groaned as you felt the sunlight hit your face. Or, you thought it was sunlight. It was actually the light from the computer. You slowly sat up and ran your fingers through your hair while your eyes were still closed. You slowly opened your eyes, and saw Jungkook in front of you, sitting in his desk with his head in his hand. He looked like a mess.

"Jungkook..?" You rubbed your eyes. He looked over from his computer, looking you up and down as the blanket slid off your half-naked body. You crawled to the end of the bed tiredly. "Why are you up?" You swing your legs off the bed and stood slowly.

"Huh? Ah... Well..." He handed you the papers. You grabbed them and looked at them. Your eyes went wide.

"Jungkook? Why didn't you wake me up?" You gave him a serious look. He groaned and ran his fingers through his hair.

"You needed sleep." He muttered. You sighed softly and stood, walking to him. You grabbed his wrist and stood him up, leading him to the bed. "(Y/n), it's fine I need to work-" he was cut off by your lips.

"Shut up." You whispered against his lips and pushed him on his back. He groaned and looked at you as you crawled over him. You laid on top of him and sighed. "I'm cold..."  You closed your eyes.

He bit his lip and smiled a bit, laying a hand on your back. "Fine..." He whispered and closed his eyes. You slept together for a few hours, until an alarm clock went off.

You turned it off before he could wake up. You smiled at him and kissed his head before you got ready for work. You looked into the new reports and sighed.

"Of course..." You bit your lip. You set it down and walked to Jungkook. You leaned down and pinched his cheeks. "Jungkook, it's time to get up." He groaned and turned his head. You giggled. "Jungkook." You flicked his nose gently.

"Mmmmmm...." He whined and slowly opened his eyes. You smiled and leaned down, kissing his nose.

"Time to get up sleeping beauty." You said in a gentle voice. He groaned and sat up just enough so he could kiss you. He grabbed the back of your head and kissed you tiredly but deeply. You kissed back and blushed softly. "We'll be late if you don't get dressed..." You whispered against his lips.

He sighed and stood up, stretching. You tossed him his uniform and smiled softly. He got dressed lazily and turned towards you with his shirt unbuttoned. You giggled and walked to him, helping him button his shirt up. He held your hips and kissed your lips every time you buttoned a button.

You kissed back every time, smiling a bit. "Jungkook, how do you get ready in the mornings by yourself? You're so lazy." You zipped up his unzipped jeans and pressed your chest to his. He bit his lip and walked to his desk.

"I usually get more sleep." He said as he picked his handcuffs and gun up.

"And who's fault is that?" You asked as you put your belt on. He grunted and shrugged. You walked to the door. "I'm gonna raid your kitchen." You said as you made your way down the hallway. You hummed as you searched through his depressing pantries and his fridge. "Does he not eat or something..?" You asked yourself.

"I usually pick something up on the way to work. I can't cook." He said as he walked towards you. You looked over at him and sighed.

"What do you eat everyday? Fast food? You'll get fat." You pinched his stomach. He groaned and swatted your hand away.

"No, I try not to." He stuck his tongue out. You giggled and put your hands on your hips.

"No more of that. I'll bring you breakfast everyday." You said, softly blushing. He raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms.