Get Better

"Does the name Jeon Jungkook mean anything to you?" The officer in your left asked in a gentle tone, realizing you just woke up. You froze when you heard his name and your breath hitched. You slowly nod.

"W-why?" You asked. They looked at each other before the man on the right spoke.

"Last week he was shot in the chest..." He said. Your eyes got wide and you put your hands over your mouth. "And he's been in the hospital. He hasn't been doing so well, and he keeps asking to see you." He spoke. You started crying and you covered your face. They didn't really know what to do, so they both gently tapped your shoulders. "Get a bag together, we will take you to him."

You nodded, whimpering and running to your room. You grabbed everything necessary and ran back to the policemen. You were on a plane for 14 hours, and in a car for 45 minutes. You've never been to America, so it was exciting but all you could really worry about was Jungkook.

You went to his hospital room and you started sobbing when you saw him laying in the bed. He was unconscious and he looked so dead. The heart monitor told you he was alive, but you were scared of it because the second it changes is the second you lose everything.

You walked to his bed and sat your bag down on the floor. "What happened?" You asked the officers sadly.

"There was a shooting at the daycare nearby, and he jumped in front of a little girl that was about to get shot. He saved a lot of kids that day." He said. You smiled a bit and sniffled.

"God he's so nice..." You whimper and grab Jungkook's hand. You felt so relieved to see him. "Thank you, guys." You looked back at the officers and bowed in politeness. They bowed back and left the room. You sat in the chair next to his bed and looked at his sleeping face, holding his hand. "Please wake up soon..." You whispered.

-

You woke up to the feeling of a hand caressing your cheek. You fell asleep sometime late that night, head on his bed, and butt in an uncomfortable chair. You lifted your head and opened your eyes slightly. Your eyes got wider once you saw Jungkook staring down at you. He smiled weakly and held your face in his hand.

"Jungkook..!" You teared up and sat up slightly. He brought his lips down to meet yours. His lips were chapped, and he was so weak. You held his face as you kissed back. You heard a groan escape his lips. You gasped softly and pulled away. "No, lay back down. You're gonna hurt yourself more." You stood and helped him lay down, but he stopped you. He grabbed your hand and sighed out.

"(Y/n). How did you get here..?" He asked in a quiet tone. You smiled weakly.

"A couple of your friends told me that you've been asking to see me." You explained. He groaned.

"No, I didn't want you to see me like this..." He whispered and bit his lip. "I mean, yes I wanted to see you but-" you cut him off with a kiss. He slowly kissed back.

"I don't care how I see you, I care that I see you at all." You whispered and gently pinched his cheek, making him smile a bit. He looked down slowly and noticed something. You bit your lip nervously as his eyes got wide. You grabbed his hand and put it on your stomach, smiling shyly.

He gasped and looked up into your eyes. "Jagi..." He stared into your eyes for a few seconds before giving you a cute bunny smile. He held his hands on your stomach and kissed all over it, making you giggle and blush.

"Jungkook." You sat down on the chair again and grabbed his hands. He kissed your face all over, going slow because he was in pain. You giggled and teared up. "You promise me you'll get better." You demanded and held your pinky out. He smiled weakly and hooked his pinky around yours.