Baby (Smut)

You ran your fingers through your wet hair and closed your eyes. You bit your lip as you felt Jungkook press his chest to your back. He put his hands on your hips and slowly moved them up to grab your breasts. You moaned quietly.

"Jungkook I'm trying to get clean." You whined and turned to face him. You wish you didn't. His eyes screamed 'I'm going to fuck you now whether you like it or not'.

"And?" He turned you and pinned you to the cold shower wall.

"Ah~" you squeaked and bit your lip. "C-cold..." You shivered. He smirked and leaned down to kiss your neck.

"I'll warm you up..." He muttered and turned the water off, picking you up by your thighs and bringing you the the room that was attached to your bathroom. He squeezed your thighs and dropped you on the bed.

He crawled in between your legs and put one arm by your head, leaning in to kiss you. He moved his free hand down your body, driving you crazy. You squirmed a bit and kissed back deeply. You moaned against his lips as his fingers slowly rubbed your clit. You grabbed the back of his head with one arm, and reached down to grab his wrist with your other arm.

"No, don't tease..~" you begged and tried stopping his hand, but he wouldn't stop. He moved his fingers faster and smirked against your lips.

"I love when you beg like that..." He muttered and pushed two fingers in your hole. You whimpered in pleasure and closed your eyes. He leaned in to brush his lips past yours to tease you more.

"Ah~ n-no don't do that." You pinched his shoulder and moaned against his lips, arching your back slightly. He pulled his fingers out and immediately replaced it with his cock, grunting in the process. You moaned out and tipped your head back.

"How does that feel?" He asked seductively in your ear. You blushed slightly and shivered, moaning again a bit louder.

"Good~" you bit your lip and bucked your hips. He grinned and grabbed your butt, squeezing and pushing in further. "shit-harder~" you moaned loudly as you gripped his hair and pulled his face closer. He moaned and pecked your lips, smirking.

His thrusting got rough, quick. You were a moaning mess already and he wasn't even near his first climax. You ran your hands down his chest and panted hard. "Let's see how many times I can make you cum." He licked his lips.

"No that's n-not fair~" you moaned and arched your back. He moved a hand down and rubbed your clit quickly. "Fuck yes~!" You moaned and threw your head back.

Jungkook attacked your neck with kisses and left tons of hickies as he roughly pounded you. "You feel so good." He moaned against your skin. You gasped and gripped his hair.

"I'm gonna cum," you moaned loudly. One more thrust threw you over the edge, but Jungkook wasn't done yet. He gripped the headboard of the bed and rolled his hips slowly at first to tease your body. You panted hard and moaned, closing your eyes as you gripped the sheets.

His thrusts got faster and harder until you came for your second time. "Three times?" He asked with a smirk as he continued to thrust into your shaking, weak body. You moaned and clawed down his chest slowly.

Your vision was blurry and you felt lightheaded. You didn't want this to end though; he knew how to pleasure you good. "F-fuck I can't t-take anymore~" you moaned loudly as you tipped your head back and closed your eyes. Jungkook moaned your name as he thrusted rougher.

You came for your third time, and not long after, Jungkook came inside you. He rode out his orgasm before pulling out. He laid next to you and pulled you into his hot, wet body. You both stayed silent, your breaths filling the air around you.