Escape

"That's my baby sister, he took her from me..." She sobbed. You cried as you thought about the look on the little girls face. Then, flashbacks of your little sister. When she came into your office, bloody and dying. Daniel was all part of that. This isn't right.

"Kid, kid look at me." You held her face. "We'll get out of here but you have to listen to me and do as I say ok?" You stared in her deep brown eyes.

"B... But what about my sister...?" She asked sadly. You breathed out and hugged her.

"I'm sorry..." You whispered and stood up. You grabbed her hand and faked a smile. "Tell me your name babe." You said in a gentle tone.

"Allen." She muttered. "And that was Yumi..." She clung to your arm. She was about half your height, and she looked to be around 11. "Can I call you Unnie..?" She asked in a shaky voice. You nodded with a comforting smile. It took all your strength to show her you could fight through.

"I'm (Y/n), but, call me anything you want." You introduced yourself then looked around. "I'll get you out of here, don't worry." You looked on top of the tool table. You grabbed thin objects and nodded. "I can pick the lock. You will follow me as close as you can. Do not leave my sight do you understand?" You asked her as you started to pick at the lock.

"Yes, Unnie..."

-

"This place is a never ending hell..." You muttered as you sat down in the corner of a room, holding the girl on your lap. You couldn't cry anymore. Shock had taken over your emotions. You were in some kind of old, underground factory. And it was huge. You've been searching for who knows how long. Hours? Days?

There was a surprise in every room. You got attacked, or trapped, or burned-or even gassed. You were able to escape the room full of gas before either of you could pass out. And you were at your limits.

"I'm sorry... I need a nap, wake me if anything happens ok..?" You held Allen close. She nodded.

"Sleep well Unnie..."

-

"FUCK!" Jungkook yelled as he stood up from his desk, throwing papers everywhere. He has been a mess. He stayed up the last 4 days you've been gone, searching and investigating. He pushed over a large file cabinet out of anger and kicked over the trash can.

"Jungkook." Taemin grabbed his shoulders, Taeyong standing next to him.

"Jungkook we WILL find her." Taeyong said with tears in her eyes. Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair and tugged at it, frustrated. Tears streamed down his cheeks and he let out occasional sobs.

"It's all my fault. I should've gone with her." He muttered to no one in particular.

"Jungkook." A stern voice called from the doorway. "We... We found a place close by. An underground meat factory. It was abandoned years ago, and we think (Y/n) might be there."

Jungkook lit up when he heard your name. He nodded quickly. "Well stop waisting time. Go!" He yelled and grabbed his guns.

"Jungkook, don't go. It's best if you stay." Taemin said.

"Don't go? That's my girl." Jungkook said angrily. "I'm going." He walked to the door. Taemin and Taeyong sighed in unison.

"I hope she's ok..." Taeyong muttered.

-

"Unnie..." Allen shook you. You quietly groaned and looked up at the girl who was breathing hard. "Unnie get up please he's coming." She cried. You sat up and opened your eyes.