Exploring

You let out a satisfied moan as you felt Jungkook's hands on your hips, and his lips on your neck. You closed your eyes and tipped your head back, running your fingers through his hair. He bit down, making your breath hitch.

He moved his soft lips up your neck to your lips. He brushed his lips over yours and moved his hands up to your breasts. He smiled a bit as he heard your moan. "God I love that..." He muttered and pressed his lips to yours.

You kissed back eagerly, biting his lower lip gently. He parted his lips, giving you access. You pushed your tongue past his lips and cupped his cheeks. You ran one of your hands down his bare chest, forgetting about his wound until he let you know by groaning. You pulled away and gasped.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry I forgot." You whispered in slight panic. He chuckled a bit and kissed your lips gently.

"I'm fine, Jagi. Don't look at me like that, it makes me sad." He cupped your cheeks and gently caressed them. You sighed softly in relief and laid him down on the bed that was a mess from your first couple rounds. You laid next to him on your back and held his hand.

He sighed softly and ran his finger through his sex hair. "Jungkook, we haven't gotten any sleep and it's 3." You giggled. He groaned.

"Shhhh." He whispered. "Sex is much better anyway." He replied and turned on his side to face you. You smiled and turned your head towards him, kissing him gently. He smiled and kissed back. He set his hand on your baby bump and squealed out of excitement.

You laughed a bit and looked in his wide eyes. His bunny smile was too cute for you to handle. You hummed in disappointment. "You seem more excited about the baby than you are to see me." You teased, making him gasp.

"Nuh-uh." He reassured you, making you giggle again. "I'm just... So happy. I've always wanted to be a father." He thought about it. "Woah that sounds so cool. Ah, (Y/n)?" He looked in your eyes.

"Yeah?" You asked cutely.

"Call me daddy." He said with a slight (sexy as fuck) smirk. You blushed and slapped his arm playfully.

"In your dreams." You said as you closed your eyes. He chuckled and kissed your cheek.

"Fine." He smiled and sat up slightly, watching your tired face. He moved your hair out of your face and occasionally planted loving kisses all over your face. "Goodnight Jagi." He whispered.

-

You excitedly got dressed after your shower. You couldn't stop smiling and giggling. You walked in Jungkook's room and scoffed. "He fell back asleep." You muttered to yourself and walked over. "Jungkookieeeee~" you whined loudly and sat next to him on the bed, pulling on his arm. He groaned tiredly and pulled his arm away. "Jungkook!" You huffed.

"5 more minutes..." He muttered and brushed your hand off. You pouted, and faked crying sounds, which were very believable. Jungkook sat up quickly and cupped your face. "What's wrong?" He asked quickly. You giggled.

"Oh yay you're up. Come on get ready." You pinched his cheeks and stood. He sat there for a moment, and watched you as you walked out of the room. He groaned and ran his fingers through his hair before he got up and got ready.

He went out to the living room and saw you on the couch with your hands on your stomach. He walked over and kneeled in front of you. "You ok?" He asked as he grabbed your hand and caressed your knuckles with his thumbs. You smiled and nodded.

"I just feel a little sick. But, I'm fine." You said cutely. He smiled and nodded, standing up and helping you stand.

"You look beautiful." He muttered out of nowhere with a gentle smile. You blushed and pinched his arm, biting your lip to prevent yourself from smiling, although, that failed. He chuckled and winked at you. "Let's go." He led you to the door and grabbed your purse before you could, and holding the door open for you.