Jungah (Final)

You panted hard and laid back, trying to relax your body now that the pain was over. The sound of your crying baby made you feel relieved. You did it. You did it this time. No miscarriage. You started to cry out of happiness and you reached out when the doctor handed you the baby.

"She's beautiful." The nurse by his side said with a happy smile. You smiled weakly and looked down at the baby girl in your arms. Jungkook started to cry when he saw the baby's face. He was so unbelievably happy. He reached out and gently caressed her chubby cheek.

He looked over at you, and you looked back into his eyes. He smiled and kissed you gently before wrapping his arms around the both of you. After a few moments, the doctor spoke up.

"Mr. Jeon, do you want to wash her?" He asked kindly. Jungkook nodded quickly and held the baby as he went to wash her. You smiled and laid back again, sighing in relief.

-

"Aww who's daddy's little princess-oh-ow." Jungkook hissed as his hair was pulled by his daughter.

"Oh-Jungah. We don't pull daddy's hair." You lectured as you took your 3 month old baby girl from Jungkook's arms. He blushed a bit at the fact you said 'daddy', but he tried to ignore it. He hummed as he saw Jungah touching your boobs.

"Yah, those are mine." Jungkook complained. You giggled.

"Oh baby hush, she's just hungry." You uncrossed your legs an kicked Jungkook's knee gently before sitting back in that position and pulling your shirt down. Jungkook bit his lip and watched as you breastfed. After a bit he got impatient.

"Ok my turn." Jungkook said with a seductive glint in his eyes. You rolled your eyes and giggled at him again.

"You, don't get a turn." You told him the sad truth, putting emphasis in the 'you'. He groaned dramatically and fell on his back, sprawling his legs and arms out.

"I will, I swear." He said determined.

-

You have been trying to get your 9 month old girl to say her first word. You've been trying to get her to say mommy, but it's hard when Jungkook tells her to say daddy.

You sat on the floor with her as she played with her toys and watched a show. "Say mommy~" you tickled her every time you said 'mommy', making her burst out into adorable baby laughter. Jungkook came in-ew-and he laid next to you, smirking. "Nooooo leave I'm trying to get her to say mommy~" you kicked his butt. He smirked.

"I know, that's WHY I came in." He was laying on his stomach, propped up on his elbows just like you. He moved one of his arms and wrapped it around you, kissing your head. You smiled at the cute gesture and turned your head to look at him.

He smiled and kissed you once before trying to get her to say daddy. And after the long night of trying, she ended up not saying anything. You went to tuck her in her crib, and Jungkook was brushing his teeth.

You kissed her head gently. "I love you, goodnight..." You whispered and caressed her chubby cheek with your thumb. She started mumbling, and you stayed to listen for a bit.

"I luh you..." Jungah said eventually, making you freeze.

"W-what did you say baby?" You asked quickly with a big smile.

"I love you..." She repeated. You squealed out of excitement.

"Jungkook!" You yelled for him and giggled happily. Jungkook came rushing in with a toothbrush in his mouth and wide eyes. "She said her first word! Well, words." You smiled.

Jungkook's eyes got wider and he looked over at Jungah's crib. He almost ran over, but remembered he had a toothbrush. He held a finger up before running to the bathroom to put the toothbrush up and rinse his mouth. He ran back quickly with a big smile.