Kidnapped

Your breath got heavy, and your knees started to get weak. Sweat trickled down your body, and you felt like you could pass out at any moment. "(Y/n)..." Jungkook breathed out. He groaned and looked down, closing his eyes.

"Jungkook, don't stop." You grabbed his shoulder and panted hard, smiling softly.

"(Y/n), I can't. I haven't gone for this long before." Jungkook grabbed your hand and intertwined your fingers.

"Jungkook." You giggled and jogged slower, holding his hand. "We've only ran 3 miles."

"ONLY." Jungkook whined and continued jogging.

"Ugh you're such a baby." You giggled. "Come on, my goal was 5 miles." You pulled on his arm. He stopped completely and panted hard. You groaned and stopped, turning back to him. You cupped his sweaty cheeks and panted softly. You smiled and kissed him.

He kissed back and grabbed your waist. "You owe me." He growled. You giggled again and grabbed his hand. You started walking home with him.

-

"(Y/n) this is so good." Jungkook moaned as he took a big bite of the food you made for him. You sighed and put your hands on your hips.

"Can I shower now?" You asked with a cute pouty face. Jungkook shook his head.

"Sit on my lap." He pat his lap as he took another bite. You scoffed

"Not happening, I'm going to take a shower." You went to the bathroom and turned the shower on. Jungkook groaned and watched you leave. He smiled to himself and ate his breakfast happily.

-

You put on a pair of skinny jeans and a long sleeved shirt. You put a scarf on and fluffy boots. You walked into the kitchen, where Jungkook was sitting on his phone while he waited for you.

"Ah (Y/n) you're out." He stood. "I'm gonna take one now." He said, then froze when he looked at you. "Going somewhere?" He asked.

"Yeah, shopping." You kissed his head. "I usually go shopping every 2 weeks, but with you here, I'm gonna have to go a lot more than that." You winked and pinched his cheek.

You've been together for 3 weeks now, and he basically lives with you. These past 3 weeks have been perfect. No new major cases, a perfectly, normal life every policeman asks for. It was going so well~

Jungkook chuckled. "Ok Jagiya." He kissed your head. "Be safe." He cupped your cheeks and looked in your eyes. "Carry you phone. And your gun." He worried about you, and it was so cute!

"Jungkook, you know I'll be ok. I should be back in less than half an hour." You kissed his lips. "Now go shower, you stink." You pinched his butt and walked to the door. He sighed and watched you.

"I'm serious, be careful." He said with a smile. You smiled back and nodded, walking out the door with your purse.

-

"Milk, eggs..." You went through your list. You were almost done shopping, but then of course, trouble called. Kids were stealing candy. Not a big deal, but it was something you had to deal with.

"Yah!" A cashier yelled, but you ran out, showing your badge to the cashier on the way out.

"I got it." You ran after the kids. You chased the kids into an ally, holding your hands out. "Alright kids, give it up."

"No." A deep voice behind you made chills run down your spine. You gasp as you felt a gun against your back. You breathed out and froze up. You got ready to get your gun, but he grabbed your hands. "You give it up hot stuff." He smirked.