Proposal

I got in the car and made a quick run up the motorway to go and see Terri........I knew where this seminar was taking place and with haste was on my way..........I arrived twenty minutes later and walked into the main conference room, I announced my name and at that she spotted me and smiled.

"What are you doing here Elixir"

"I needed to see you Terri and Ive got something to say"

She looked a bit confused.

"Terri I am absolutely crazy about you and I cant stop thinking about you"

I got down on one knee and opened the small box that I was carrying

"Terri......will you do me the ultimate honour and agree to be my wife"

She was speechless and looked around to see people gasping and beginning to applaud.

"Of course I will marry you Elixir".

**

We left the conference room and she took me upstairs to her room where we celebrated the happy news in some outrageous style..

Barely four weeks later I was stood in a registry office dressed in white and saying my vows to a female vicar........I was nervous as hell but felt better for having my sister as my matron of honour, the bridesmaids were Maria, Jessica, Brooklyn and Manhattan and I also invited Maria's soon to be ex husband along and he brought a new woman too.

I waited patiently through the vows until finally it came to "I do" and then we were pronounced wife and wife.

I kissed my beautiful bride and then made a toast in remembrance of everything that had happened which lead to this amazing moment in my life.

THE END

Thank you to all who have read, voted and commented.   The sequel called Obsession is ready and waiting for you xx