Chapter 4

To celebrate my birthday, I invited Shannon, Cheryl, Holly and Rita to see some horror movie they had just released in the local cinema. I drove.

When I got to the cinema with Shannon and Cheryl, (Holly and Rita couldn't make it. Family dinner) I heard a familiar voice. Shit. I turned around to confirm my suspicion. It was Ethan and his little "gang". I turned away quickly. But not quickly enough.

"Heyyyy, new girl!" I heard behind us.

Cheryl and Shannon turned around to see who was calling.

I tried pulling them towards the actual cinema. "Let's just go inside, the movie's about to start."

They looked surprised but didn't protest. I basically dragged them inside the movie hall and we chose seats in the middle of the hall. Shannon sat in the middle, Cheryl was to the left and I was to the right. There was no one in the hall except for us. Until, Ethan and his friends walked into the hall. I sunk down in my seat and tried to pretend I didn't see them. But they sure saw us.

"Look!" said a guy who's name was apparently Tyler. "It's the new girl and her little friends." he grinned.

They all looked at us. I wanted to die. Ethan slipped into the seat next to me.

"Mind if I join?" he said and winked me.

Tyler sat next to Cheryl, a guy that they told me his name was Danny sat behind Shannon and a guy called Justin sat next to Danny.

Right away Tyler started flirting with Cheryl and who could blame him? Cheryl was drop dead gorgeous with her ombre hair. A black color that faded into soft brown. She was tanned and had chocolate brown eyes.

Shannon was pretty too with her crazy beautiful red hair and her big green grey-ish eyes. She was talking to Danny and Justin. WHICH left me and Ethan.

I looked at him. He was already looking at me. I blushed. He grinned. What an ass. I rolled my eyes.

"I wouldn't think you liked horror movies," he said.

"Well maybe that's because you don't know me." I said stubbornly. He laughed.

"Well obviously, I just met you".

I didn't know what to say to that. He smirked, clearly proud of his little comeback. Then the movie started.

I couldn't really pay much attention to the movie since Ethan kept putting his hand around me. When the break came I barely knew what the names of the main characters were.

"Awesome movie, right Bella?" he said loudly. As he stretched his arms, his t-shirt lifted up a little, revealing his abs. "Don't you think Bella?" he said to me again, smirking.

"I wouldn't know and you know it," I mumbled. He put on an innocent face.

UGH, he was so annoying.

We all went outside the hall to buy something. Shannon got some licorice and soda, Cheryl got nachos and soda and I got a small popcorn and soda. On our way back to the movie hall I accidentally bumped into Ethan causing him to spill his soda all over his white t shirt.

"Hey!" an angry look came slowly to his face.

I couldn't help myself and laughed. Shannon and Cheryl exchanged worried looks.

"Aren't you gonna apologize?" Ethan asked with a mixture of shock and anger in his voice.

I tried to calm myself enough to apologize.

"Sorry... Princess." I had to add the last one. I couldn't help myself. Everyone laughed except for Ethan who got even angrier. Danny patted his back.

"Come on man, it will come off."

Ethan ignored him and went back to the cinema hall. That made the rest of us laugh even harder. For the rest of the movie Ethan left me alone.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know it was your birthday." Shannon said to me when we were walking to my car after the movie.

"Yeah! I would totally have gotten you something" said Cheryl.

"It's your birthday?" Ethan asked. He had heard what we were talking about. Great. Note the sarcasm.

"Yeah, it is." I said right when I got to my car.

"Well, why didn't you say so?" he said and grinned.

He moved closer to me and put his hands on the car, making sure I had no chance of escaping. He moved closer until his face was right next to mine. My heart was pounding.

"Happy birthday..... Princess." he whispered to my ear.

He then left with his friends who all gave him a high five.

"You're an asshole!" I called after him.

He turned around. "You know you love it!" He winked me.

The girls were speechless.

***Thanks for reading, hope you liked it:)****