Chapter 7

**Sorry I didn't post a chapter yesterday, I was extremely busy. :) Anyways, enjoy this chapter! P.s. I might post two more today;)**

The next few days passed slowly. Part of me told myself it was because of the excitement for my party but the other part knew it was because I hadn't seen Ethan.

I asked Cheryl about it and apparently the principal had found alcohol and some cigarettes in his locker, therefor he got expelled for a week and he had to clean the gym everyday for another week, when he would return to school.

Saturday came and my parents and Lizzy had left. The girls had come early to help me prepare for the party.

"Damn, this house is..." Cheryl seemed to be looking for the right word.

"Cute?" Holly suggested.

"Yeah." she smiled.

"So, what does your dad do?" Shannon asked.

"He's a writer. His most recent book is doing really well so now he goes away a lot to do book signings and stuff like that." I answered as I poured some chips in the biggest bowl I could find.

"Oh that's so cool."

I smiled to her. "Yeah but it kinda sucks that he's away a lot."

"I know what you mean." Rita said quietly.

"Is your dad away a lot too?" Everyone got quiet. "Is something wrong?"

"My dad is in the army."

"Oh. I'm so sorry, I didn't know." I felt awful.

"That's okay, it happens." she shrugged her shoulders.

"Well! I for one am gonna want some alcohol tonight. Bella. Where do you keep the good stuff?" Cheryl winked me, breaking the silence. We all laughed.

As the night went on, more and more people showed up. Some that I had no clue who were.

I was wearing a short black dress with little cut ins at the waist and hot red heels. For my makeup I had a neutral eyeshaddow with black winged liquid eyeliner and bold red lips. My hair was straightened.

I was doing shots with some random guy I had never seen before.

"I win, my friend! Come on now, give it up." I said to the guy after I finished my last shot before him. He reluctantly handed me $20 dollars but with a big smile on his face.

"Fine. You earned it." he laughed. I winked him.

"I'm rich!" I shouted at Shannon who was just as drunk as I.

I grabbed a glass of beer, turned around and bumped into someone.

"Hey!" I pouted. "I spilled my drink." I looked up and saw Ethan. He lifted his other eyebrow.

"Getting a bit drunk, are we?"

"No I'm not drunk at all! Cheryl on the other hand is wasted." I giggled and pointed at Cheryl who was at the moment jumping into the swimming pool, screaming:

"I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL". Thank god she was wearing shorts and a crop top in stead of a dress.

"I still think that's enough for you, at least for tonight." he took my glass and started drinking from it, grinning.

"YOU," I poked his chest "don't tell me what to do. I want my drink back." I took my drink back and emptied it in a second. Then I went on to the area where everybody were dancing and started moving to the beat. There I found Tyler.

"If it isn't the new girl," he grinned.

"Yup. That's me." I giggled.

His eyes got wider. "You're drunk!" He was very entertained.

"Like you're not?"

"Oh, I never said that," he put his hands on my waist and we danced for a while.

Then Cheryl came and demanded a dance from Tyler. I laughed.

"He's all yours,"

"Does that mean it's my turn?"

I turned around and saw Ethan once again. I nodded and we danced until the song was over. After that I fled. I grabbed a bottle of vodka and everything went black.

*Neutral point of view*

The moon was full and a certain party was over. Two people were sitting by the poolside. The girl's feet were half under water.

"I just don't see how your tongue can be in so many throats in one night!" she said to the guy for the third time.

He rolled his eyes."Mine was just in girls, you gave everybody a taste of yours!"

"No, no! You're imagining that, remember?" The girl said determined. He laughed.

"Let's say I am. What's your idea of the perfect kiss?"

She thought for a minute and a serious look came to her face.

"The perfect kiss is the one you get under the moonlight. The one that makes you feel like your the only people in the world and like nothing can break you apart..." She laughed "The perfect kiss takes you to infinity AND BEYOND!" She slid into the pool laughing.