Chapter 19

"Bye!" I waved after Danny, Shannon and Justin.

I felt Ethan's hand on my waist. I turned to him, smiling.

"Alone at last." he said smirking.

I grinned, leaning in for a kiss. I heard someone clear their throat. Ethan rolled his eyes and turned to his best friend.

"Tyler." he acknowledged his presence.

"Want me to leave?" he raised his eyebrows in amusement.

Yes! Please. Tyler had done nothing the entire day but to make sexual jokes. It was getting a bit tired. I didn't say that though, instead I plastered a fake smile on my face. "Of course not."

Ethan chuckled.

"Okay...." he backed away slowly. Dude she totally likes me he mouthered to Ethan before turning around and going inside the kitchen where Cheryl was currently, cooking.

I rolled my eyes.

Since Ethan was alone this weekend Tyler was staying at his place. And wherever Tyler was, Cheryl followed. I just hadn't noticed it until yesterday.

I turned back to Ethan. "Where were we..." I trailed off.

He grinned and pulled me closer.

Right before our lips touched we were interrupted for the second time, this time by Cheryl. Ethan groaned loudly out of pure frustration.

"Oh, um, sorry." she hesitated "I just need help in the kitchen... Bella?"

I sighed and gently pulled away from Ethan.

Seeing the disappointment on his face I quickly pecked his cheek. He smiled a little.

"This is the life, right Ethan?" Tyler smirked.

I rolled my eyes. Tyler had been going on and on about woman's rightful place in the kitchen.

"You're such a sexist." Cheryl glared at him.

"In more than one ways, babe." he winked right back at her.

I couldn't help it and burst out laughing. Tyler looked at me, looking proud of his little sex comment.

"Don't encourage him!" Cheryl threw a piece of bread in my direction.

I didn't even have to dodge it.

"Ethan has a bad influence on you." she mumbled, annoyed of her horrible aiming skill.

"Or a really good one." I winked her.

Ethan laughed loudly.

Tyler wrapped his arms around Cheryl's waist and whispered something to her.

Whatever he said certainly made Cheryl blush. Her face was bright red.

I chuckled. 

can not believe I hadn't noticed earlier what was going on between them.

"Are you sure you can't stay?" Ethan asked me for what must have been the tenth time.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah I should get home."

"But your parents aren't even home." his face transformed into a puppy face. "Please."

Tyler appeared behind Ethan. "Sorry. But on the bright side, you have Tyler to keep you warm." I teased them.

Both their faces deformed and horror appeared in their face expressions. "That's not funny." Tyler said, shocked. I giggled.