(Chapter 6)Past Relationships

*Yawn* You blink open your eyes as the gentle, warm rays of the sun beam down on you. You stretched your arms and legs. You move the covers and get out of bed. You brush your teeth, wash your face, and comb your hair. You go to the kitchen and see your mom and dad. "Good morning!" you say. "Good morning, sleepy bug." your dad said. Your mom checking suit cases and your dad was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. You walked over to your dad, who was cooking pancakes. "Hey, dad." you say. "Hey sleeping beauty, ready for breakfast?" "Always." He ruffles your hair and you go over to your mom. "Where are you guys going?" you ask. "Remember we told you were going on a work trip for a week." she said. "Oh yeah, so where will I be?" "We're taking you over someones house today after we leave." You look at the bags and at your mother. Your mother, with her long hair, the same hair color as yours, and her same beautiful eyes as yours. You then look at your dad. Your dad, with his short (H/C), same (E/Y) as yours, and same sweet smile. "Go get ready to leave." you moms says. You go take a shower and put on some clothes. You go back into the kitchen and begin to eat breakfast.

*Knock knock* "Oh (Y/N), could you please go get the door?" You go to the door to open it. When you open the door you are greeted by a great surprise. "Uncle Mark!" you yell. "Hey baby girl!" he yells. He picks you up and spins you around. He puts you down and looks at you. "You've grown so much." he says. You look at Uncle mark, your dad's brother, he looks like your dad but has messy hair and peach fuzz. "Hey bro, you ready to head out?" Mark asked. "Yeah let's get going." "(Y/N) to you have everything for the week?" your mother asks. "Yes, I do." you say. Everyone helps put the bags in the truck and hop in to leave. You all drive down the road to the airport, with your dad and uncle in the front and you and you're mom in the back. You're uncle blasted rock music and both you and you're uncle rock on to it. You all soon reach the airport. You give your mom and dad a hug and a kiss goodbye. After the your parents get on the plane to leave, you and uncle Mark get back into the car and start to drive. "So Uncle Mark do you know where I'll be staying?" you ask. "Yeah you'll be going a old friend's house, of me and your dad." he says. "Who?" "His name's Dave Wrath." You think of the name and how it sounded familiar. "You want to know something interesting?" he asks. You nod your head. "Me and your dad are twins." You look at you uncle with a confused look. "Well not right now but if I fix my hair and shave then I'll look like your old dad." "Oh yeah I remember when you shaved one time and fixed your hair because dad said you couldn't go out to eat looking like this." you say. "I don't know what he was talking about, I looked fine." he said. "When you came in the living room with dad, I couldn't tell you 2 apart." Uncle Mark laughed. "Check in the glove compartment and you'll see a picture." You open the glove compartment and pull out a picture. "That's me and your dad when we were teenagers." You look at the picture. You couldn't tell who was who but they looked like they were close. "The best thing about it was getting people to guess who's who." He laughed. You both are still driving in the car. "So tell me more about Mr.Wrath." you say. "Well he's a funny guy and he was a childhood friend of ours." he says. "I haven't seen him in years though and I don't know where he is." You wonder about this Dave Wrath. "You're father must have spoken to him when he was looking for a place for you to stay." "So who else lives in the house?" you ask. "Um Dave and his wife and um I don't know if he has children or not but I think he does." "That sounds good." you say. "At least you'll have someone to play with." "I don't play with anyone, I hang out." you say crossing your arms. "Oh yeah I forgot, you're a big girl." He ruffled you hair and went back to driving. "You know I used to have a thing for your mother." he says. "Ewww." you laugh. "You're mother was beautiful and I really liked her but I let your old man have her." "So dad liked her as much as you?" you asked "Yeah it was like we were obsessed with her but you're old man won her over." "Aww isn't that sweet a little brotherly contest of love." you joke. "Yeah we even thought of sharing her but we wanted to see who's the best but at the end of the day, he won." You look at your uncle and try to imagine them fighting over your mom. "But I'm glad he won because if he didn't I wouldn't have the best niece in the world." You smile at your uncle and stare out of the window. "Let's turn on some music, eh?" He turns on the music. It was playing Falling inside the Black by the Skillet. "I love this song!" you yell. You turn up the volume. "Falling in the black, slipping through the cracks, falling to the depths, can I ever go back, dreaming of the way it used to be!" "Can you hear me?!" you both yell. You both rock on to different songs.

"We're here." he says. You look out the window to see a very familiar house. "Oh no." you whisper. It's Ethan and Ross's house. "Umm Uncle Mark, I-I think I left something at h-home." you stutter. "Too late now." he says. He pulls up to the front of the house and drags out of the car and to the front door. "W-wait a minute." you say. Mark wasn't listening and knocked on the door. They door opened to show Alfred. "Hello again, Miss (Y/N)." Alfred says. "Is that (Y/N)?" a familiar voice asks. "Oh why yes young masters." Alfred opens the door wider to show the twins with a seductive smirk on their faces. "Hello, (Y/N)."