(Chapter 10) Day 3

*Beep Beep* "Ughhh," you groaned. Something felt off about this morning. You didn't feel the warmth from last night or breathing. You open your eyes to see that the twins were no where to be seen. You don't know whether to feel happy or sad. *Beep Beep* You slowly reach over and turn off the alarm. You don't remember setting a alarm but you inferred that the twins had set it. You look at the clock and see that you have to be at school in 15 minutes and it's Monday. "5 more minutes." you say to yourself. You snuggle deeper under the bed sheets and close your eyes. *Knock Knock* You try to ignore the knocking and go back to sleep. *Knock Knock* "Nooo." You turn on your side away from the door. You then hear the door swing open and someone or some people come in. "Oh (Y/N)~" a familiar voice says.You groan and try to ignore the person. You already know it's the twins but you're too tired to do anything. "Come on now (Y/N)," one of them says. "Nooo," you groan again. You hear footsteps go away and then hear curtains open. You then feel a warm, bright light on your face. You pull the sheets over your head and mumble. "Wake up our sleepy (Y/N)." You once again ignore them and try to go back to bed. You feel the bed dip. "(Y/N) get up or we'll tickle you." Knowing that your ticklish, you still don't move. You feel someone move closer to you. "Well if you want to stay in bed, we'll just have to join you~" one of them whispers into your ear.You jump up and open your eyes wide. "I'm up!" you yell. They both chuckle at your sudden energy. "Your clothes are on the chair so get ready and come down for breakfast." "Okay okay." you say. You look take your phone from the nightstand and look at your notifications. "Alright I'll see you guys downstai-" As soon as you look up, you are suddenly greeted by warm lips on your cheeks. You freeze in place as the lips remove from your cheeks. You blush a bright red, still in shock. The twins giggle at your blushing and get up to leave. "See you downstairs, (Y/N)~" They both leave you to yourself and you finally figure out what happened. "Those perverts are going to get it!" you yell. You huff and puff then get up to do your morning routine. You go downstairs, greeted by Alfred and the twins, and you eat breakfast. You grab your things for school and go to the limo.

On your way to school in the limo, you feel eyes on you and even smirks from the boys. "So (Y/N) how were your first 2 days?" one of the twins asked. "T-they w-were okay." you stuttered. "Well after school me and Ross wanted to watch a movie at home with you." Ethan said. "O-okay." Ethan brushes the hair out of your face and they both stare at you. "Your skin is so beautiful (Y/N)." Ross said. "Your hair is so pretty." Ethan said. "Your lips are so soft and sweet~" they both say. They begin to bring their faces closer to yours. "W-wait!" you yell. They ignore your plead and keep coming closer. "We have arrived." said the driver. Both of the twins stop inches from your face. They let out a disappointed sigh. "We'll continue this later." You three exit the limo and head into school.

As you are walking into school, you are getting a few stares and whispers from other girls. Some stare at you and whisper and others give you dirty looks. The twins continue to walk you in and down the hallway. "We'll see you later (Y/N)." they both say. They take their leave but not before giving you a wink and a smile. "(Y/N)!" you hear a familiar voice yell. "Amy!" you yell. You walk over to Amy and Grace. "So what happened on the phone on yesterday?" Amy asked. "The twins happened." "Oh yeah your staying with the twins." Grace says. "Yes I am and it's not too bad, if you don't count the perverts that are there." you say. "Aww poor baby." Amy mocks. You make a face at Amy and start to tell them what had happened over your days at the home. "That doesn't seem so bad." Grace says. "Well if it doesn't seem so bad you stay there." you say. "No thanks." "Well it's only for a week so you'll be fine." You let out a sigh and looked down. "(Y/N) where did you get that bracelet?" Amy asks. You look up at Amy with confusion. "What bracelet?" you ask. "The one on your wrist." "Huh?" You look down at your wrist to see a very beautiful bracelet. It was blue with little jewels that looked like diamonds and you name printed on it in big black letters. "I-I don't know," you say. "How don't you know, it's on your wrist?" Amy asks. "I didn't put it on this morning or at all." "Creepy bracelets attaching itself on to people." Amy jokes. "Haha very funny but seriously I have no idea where this bracelet came from." you said. "Well let's forget about it now and go to class." Grace said You shrug and walk with Amy and Grace to class. "Okay Class take your seats and we can get started on the class." the teacher said. *Class skip*

After class you hang out with Amy and Grace. After two more classes, you three go to lunch. "You know I haven't seen the twins in a while." you say. "Actually I haven't either." Grace says. Amy shakes her head. "You should be happy, right?" Amy ask. "Yeah but they're always around and it's weird and I'm scared now." "They're planning a surprise for you, probably." Grace says. You shake your head and still think about the twins. After lunch and the rest of your classes, you head out of the school. "Bye guys!" you yell. "Bye (Y/N)!" You begin to walk until someone covers you eyes. "Guess who~" two voices say. "Umm hey guys." you say. They uncover your eyes and you turn to the twins. "Hello our beautiful (Y/N)~" they both say. "H-hey." They lead you to the limo and you crawl in. "So how was school for you?" one of them ask. "It was g-good, what about you guys?" "Well me and Ethan agreed that a day without you is just terrible." Ross said. "Yes a day without your beautiful smile is the worst." Ethan said. They looked down at your wrist and smiled. "I see you liked the bracelet we got you." Ethan said. "Yeah about that, I don't remember putting this on." you say. "Well that doesn't matter." Ross says. "It just shows our love." "We love you (Y/N)~"