(Chapter 13)End of Day 4

*Chirp Chirp* You look at the top of of tree branch to see beautiful red bird. "Wow." you whisper. "Huh?" The twins follow your gaze and chuckle. "You seem interested in that bird." Ross says. "Yeah it's really beautiful." you say. The bird with it's bright red feathers, short red beak, fluffy red hair on the top of it's head,long tail, and black going from its eyes to under it's chin. "Tell you what, if you can tell us the name of that bird." Ethan said. "We'll show you a trick." Ross finished. "Umm it's a..." You examine the bird again and remember seeing it somewhere. "It's...a...um.." You think again and then remember that you saw it in one of Grace's books. "It's a North Car-cardinal!" you say cheerfully. The twins clap and praise you. "Well done (Y/N), you got it right!" Ross says. "So now I'll show you the trick." Ethan says. Ethan takes a deep breath and then begins to whistle a beautiful tune. The North Cardinal's gaze turns to Ethan. It then begins to fly towards Ethan and land on his shoulder whistling to the same tune. "Woah." you say. Ross then begins to whistle the same tune, bringing another North Cardinal. All of them create a beautiful tune together. You thought that this was a perfect time to record. You took out your phone and started to record the beautiful melody. It was a amazing time. The twins and birds making a great tune, beautiful flowers, the sunlight sparkling on the water in the fountain, and the cool breeze slightly blowing through your hair. The twins stop whistling and hold the birds in their hands. "Do you want to pet it?"Ross asked. You nod you head and reach out your hand slowly. "Don't be scared." Ethan says. You gently pet the small birds head and it rubs up against your hand. "I've never been able to touch one before." you say. You continue to pet the birds head. The bird then jumps out of Ross's hands and onto your lap. "He seems to like you." Ethan says. You giggle and continue to pet the bird. "How were you able to call the birds?" "Alfred taught us how to." Ross said. "Alfred is skilled at many things." Ethan said. You smile at the twins.

"So you can sing with the birds?" "Yes, we can sing a lovely tune with them." Ethan said. "But that doesn't mean they will always come." Ross said. "Oh well it was a very lovely tune, you two are very skilled." you say. "Well they learned from me." a familiar voice says from behind. You turn your head to see Alfred. "Hello Alfred." you say. "Hello Miss (Y/N)." he says. Alfred walks up to you all and places a black case down on next to the bench and takes a seat down next to Ethan. "Look Alfred." you say. You show Alfred the two North Cardinals on your lap. "Hmm seems like the young masters have gotten better." Alfred says with a smile. "We have practiced quite a lot." Ethan says. Ross nods proudly. "Well when you two first started, you couldn't even get a dog to come to you." Alfred says smugly. The twins hang their heads in disappointment. Alfred gets up and goes behind the bench. He places a hand on each of the boys head. "But you have gotten better and better." The boys lift their heads and smile. Alfred takes his seat again. You look back down at the birds and it appears that they are sleeping. "Since you seem to like animals, we can take you to the zoo." Ross says. You liked the sound of that.

"Since we did so much to make you happy, we should get a prize." Ethan says. "What?" you say. "Just one little kiss." "N-no you guys get to kiss me almost everyday!" you yell. "Well that's our reward." Ross says not really paying attention. Ethan comes closer to you. "A-Alfred!" you call out. Alfred shrugs his shoulders and gives you a smile. "I'll just kiss you on the forehead." Ethan says. "No!" you yell. As he gets closer, you close your eyes and move your head out of the way at the last second. You didn't feel his lips on your forehead. You open your eyes to see a sight you thought you would never see. Ethan accidentally kissed Ross on the forehead. You try to hold in your laughter and so does Alfred. Once Ethan realized what happened he quickly removed his lips from Ross's forehead. Both of them were a blushing mess. Ethan trying to wipe off his lips and Ross trying to wipe off his forehead. "Ethan I thought you wanted a kiss from (Y/N), not me!" Ross yelled. "It was a accident!" he yelled back. The two North Cardinals on your lap look confused. You and Alfred laugh loudly, clutching your stomachs.

You look at Alfred, Ross, and Ethan. They didn't seem as bad as when you first met them. Maybe you're just adjusted to it or maybe they changed. Alfred seemed to open up to you more and the twins are as clingy as usual. They seem to a mysterious feeling to them or more like a supernatural feeling. You always wondered about the supernatural and always wanted to explore it but never had the chance. There's something more to the twins and Alfred but they weren't telling you. The parents are the main key but you must be a detective to figure it out. You are determined to figure it out. Ross and Ethan, twins with both perverted but can be sweet and cute at times. Alfred the skilled, charming butler. There is a mystery behind the Wrath family. ("Detective (Y/N) on the case!") you think to yourself.

"(Y/N) what's on that pretty little mind of yours?" Ross asks. You snap out of your deep thought and look at Ross. "Oh nothing." you say. "Don't lie (Y/N)." Ethan says. You bit your lip but in the end you let out a sigh. "I want to know about your family." you say quietly. The twins eyes grow wide, but then return to a serious expression and then they look away. "There's nothing to know." Ethan says. "Yes there is!" you yell. "You keep trying to avoid it but I want to know!" The twins look at each other and Alfred. Both of them smile. "Okay since you want to know, we'll make it a game." Ethan said. "You have until next Sunday to figure as much out as you can." Ross says. "Then when you get enough evidence, we'll fill you in on the rest of the details." Alfred nods and smiles. "Deal?" You nod your head quickly.

"Well enough of that, Alfred did you bring it?" Ross asked. Alfred nods his head and picks up the case next to the bench. He opens the case to see a electric blue violin. "We want to play you something, Miss (Y/N)." Alfred says. He puts the violin to his chin and gets ready to play. Both of the twins nod their heads and take deep breaths. They then begin to whistle the same tune as before and the birds join in. Alfred begins to play the violin to the tune. It was amazing and magical. But something was off. You look at them as they create the beautiful tune. But when you look you see something amazing. There were music notes coming from the twins and Alfred. The twins music notes were dark blue and Alfred's were Emerald green. As they combined together it's looks like you were looking at a music sheet. Beautiful music notes surrounding you all as the wind calmly blows. Nothing like you've seen before, it was so magical. So supernatural.