(Chapter 20) Witness:Alfred

fter a little talking with Alfred, Tim, and the twins, you start to wonder about the investigation. What have the witnesses given that you can put together? Their father was feared and their mother seemed to be wrapped up in it. Tim a friend to Ross and Ethan and their parents. Alfred a butler or more than that. Uncle Mark childhood friend and happy guy. Your parents. Your dad, another childhood friend. Your mom dragged into the mix also. But what about Alfred? Alfred has something to do with it that we don't know.

"Umm can I get the next witness?" you ask
They all look at you with confusion and concern. "Are you sure (Y/N)?" Ross asked. "Cause you can take a bit longer to rest." Ethan said.
You shake your head. "No no I want to have the next witness." you said. They look at you again and back at each other.
"(Y/N) I heard what happened." Tim said with concern in his voice. "But I think you are a strong girl and can handle it."
You smile at Tim and wait for a response from the others. Alfred lets out a sigh. "I suppose that Miss (Y/N) can handle herself very well." he said. The twins still didn't seem convinced.
"Ethan and Ross come on, she's fine." Tim said. "Young Masters Miss (Y/N) is a very strong girl." Alfred said. The twins hug you close and let out a sigh. "I guess you can get the next witness." Ethan said. Ross rubbed his cheek against yours. "Just tell us if it gets too hard." Ross said. "Or if you want to stop."
"Or if you want to talk."
"Or-"
"Okay we get it!" You, Alfred, and Tim yelled.
The twins give you one last squeeze and a kiss on the cheek. Ross reaches beside the bed and pulls out a file and the journal. He opens it and hands it to you.
"Your next witness it...." Ross grows quiet. "Alfred!"
You look at Alfred and smile. "I'm excited to work with you Detective (Y/N)." he said.
You look through the file. Name: Alfred Shine Maycoat Age: 26 Height:6'8" Eye color: Emerald Green Job: Professional Butler Hair color: Jet black
"Pfffff!" you try to contain your laughter but it slipped out. You look at the picture of Alfred. His hair wasn't slicked back. His hair was down and it reached his shoulders. His hair was covering his right eye and the rest was tucked behind his ear. He had on a green shirt and a cat claw silver necklace. He didn't even have on glasses.
"What's so funny Miss (Y/N)?" Alfred asked. Alfred came beside you and looked over your shoulder. As soon as he saw the picture, his face turned a deep red. He tried to cover his face with his gloved hand and turns away.
"I told you two to not use that picture!" he yelled.
Ethan and Ross burst out laughing. "Nothing is funny!" Alfred yelled
Tim comes and looks at the picture. He covers his mouth to keep from laughing. "Awww you look so cute Alfred." Tim said.
"I was fifteen!" Alfred yelled. "You're the cutest little thing." Tim teased again.
"Little?!"
"I'll have you know that I was tall and fit!"
You close the file and calm down your laughter. Alfred's face cooled down and the twins and Tim have calmed down their laughter also.
"If it makes you feel better Alfred, I think you were handsome." you say.
Alfred face turns back a deep red and he turns around and mumbles something. "Now come on Alfred its not that bad." Tim says. Alfred doesn't say anything. He just looks at Tim with a death glare.
"Alright we're sorry Alfred." Ross says. "Yeah we're sorry." Ethan said. "We just thought it would be funny."
Alfred lets out a sigh and rubs him forehead. "I expect you two to make it up to me sometime soon." Alfred says as he adjusts his glasses. The twins do a salute. "Yes sir!" they both yell. Alfred lets out another sigh.
"Shouldn't we start the interrogation?" "Oh yeah (Y/N) you should probably start that." Ross said. You nod your head. "I'll show you to the study Miss (Y/N)."
You and Alfred leave Tim and the twins alone as you both head for the study. You finally reach the study and Alfred holds the door open for you to enter.
As you enter the study, you see a brown desk and two chairs in front of it. It kinda looked like Tim's office but more upgraded. It had a computer on the desk and a phone next to that. It also had a bookshelf on the wall and a picture of Ross and Ethan as children on the desk. Alfred motions you to sit down in one of the chairs. As both of you sit down, you open the journal and begin the interrogation.
"So first question is, how did you know Dave and Amanda?" you ask.
"Well not only were they my employers but they helped me through a tough situation." "Tough situation?" "Let's just say I got into some trouble."
You start writing down notes and asking more questions. "What about when you take care of the twins?" you ask. Alfred pondered that question a bit. "Well when I take care of the twins they usually get into trouble." "Figures."
Alfred snaps his fingers. "Actually the twins' parents would come home late at night with supplies and files." "Supplies and files?" you ask.
"Now don't get the wrong idea, they weren't drug dealers." Alfred said with a chuckle. You wipe your forehead.
"I actually never knew what they were about but they told me that it was top secret with their work."
You nod your head and write it down. "Anything else?" "Well when I was informed you were coming, I got a strange call." Alfred said. You look at him with confusion. "Yes the phone call said something of keeping it safe." "Okay ,keeping it safe."
"But I was not informed about what I was keeping safe."
"Anything else?" you ask.
"No nothing else that I can remember."
"Well thank you Mr.Maycoat for your help and information." You shake Alfred's hand and both of you head for the door.
"So why is Tim here?" you ask walking down the hall with Alfred. Alfred shrugged his shoulders. "He just came here."  "He does this alot."
You and Alfred both laugh as you walk back to Tim and the boys.