(Chapter 18) No witness?

You stared at the picture for a while. "Thanks Uncle Mark." you whisper to yourself. *knock knock* "Come in!" you yell. The door opens to reveal the twins. "Hey little doll!" one of them yells. They both sit down on the bed. They look at you with smiles on their faces. "W-what?" you ask. "Hey Ross doesn't our little doll look amazing?" Ethan asked. "Yeah she does and she looks so adorable." Ross says. They lean in closer to you, putting you in between them like a sandwich. "U-ummm.." you stutter. Your face starts to heat up as them come closer. "So cute.." Ross whispers in your ear. Ethan wraps his arm around your waist and puts his hand under your shirt. "W-wait!" you yell. He rubs your side and draws little circles on your skin. Your face gets hotter and hotter. Ross bites down on your earlobe and begins to rub your arm. "R-Ross.." you whisper. Ethan planted kisses down your neck. You squirm around trying to get away from them but they're too strong. "So long." Ethan whispers. "H-hey!" you yell. They both chuckle and lean away from you. They look at you with you a gentle grin. You quickly jump up off the bed.

"Awww our little doll is embarrassed." Ethan laughed. You cross your arms and give them a death glare. "No I'm not, I just don't like being touched by perverts!" you yell. "Has anyone told you, you look hot when you're mad?" Ross asked. You let out a sigh and rub your forehead. "Umm can I just get the next witness?" you ask. They both shake their heads. "No no, only one witness a day." You let out another long sigh. "But since tomorrow is Saturday, you can spend the day talking to another witness."

Ross looked on the bed and picked up the picture. "Hey Eth, look at this." Ross said as he showed Ethan the picture. Ethan looked at the picture and smiled. "That dad and (Y/N)'s dad and uncle." he said as he pointed to the picture. Ross and Ethan laughed. "You know you really look like dad." Ross said. "What no way, you look more like dad." "Umm don't you both look the same?" you ask. "You are twins after all." The twins look at you and smile. "Ohhhh yeah." they both say. You smile and giggle at the twins.

"We may be twins but I have the looks." Ross said running his fingers through his hair. "You wish." Ethan said. "I got the muscle." You think back at the time you accidentally walked in on Ethan shirtless. Your face became red and hot. The twins didn't notice because they were too busy talking with each other. "How do you have the muscle, look at me." Ross said as he flexed his muscles. "Yeah yeah." Ethan said. "You want to find out?" Ethan looks at Ross and gives a chuckle. "Okay, let's find out." "Alr-" Before Ross could say anything else Ethan lunged at him. "H-hey Ethan!" Ross yelled.

Ethan pinned Ross's hands above his head. Ethan hovered over Ross with Ross's hands above his head and Ethan's free hand beside Ross's head. "Who's stronger now?" Ethan asked. Ross squirmed under Ethan but Ethan didn't let go. "Say who's stronger." "I am!" Ross yelled. Ethan lets out a sigh and gives a smirk. "Looks like you won't be leaving." Ross turned his head to you. "Help me!" he called out to you. You held your hands up and backed away a little. "Say who's stronger." Ethan said again. Ross shook his head. "Ross I can't hold you here all day." "Then let me up!" Ethan shakes his head and looks down at Ross. "Not until you say who's stronger." Ross won't budge.

Ethan sighed and looked at you. "(Y/N) can you go in my room and get the handcuffs out of my drawer?" he asked. "Why do you have handcuffs?" you asked. "It was a Halloween prop." "I'm going to handcuff him to the bed since he doesn't want to agree to my terms." Ross looks at Ethan with his eyes wide. "No don't do it (Y/N)!" Ross yelled. "Who's the strongest?" Ethan asked again. Ross shook his head again. "(Y/N)~" You start to walk to the door with a big smile on your face. "Okay Okay!" Ross yelled. "You're the strongest." Ross whispered. "Huh, didn't quite catch that." Ethan joked. "I said you're the strongest." he said a little louder. "Say my name." Ethan said.

You let out a laugh as Ross refused to say Ethan was the strongest. "No I said what you wanted me to say." Ross said. "Say my nnaammee~" Ethan said again. "Fine!" Ross yelled. "Ethan is the strongest." he said quietly. "Huh?" Ross let out a sigh. "I said Ethan is the strongest." he said a little louder. "Louder." "Ethan is the strongest!" He yelled. "That's what I wanted to hear." Ethan said as he released Ross from his grip. Ethan climbs off the bed and walked over to you. He gives you a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek. Ross sat up on the edge of the bed and pouted.

You let out another laugh and so did Ethan. "What's so funny?" Ross asked, not looking at either of you. "Aww what's wrong, Rossy?" Ethan asked. Ross let out a sigh. He then grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. You and Ethan laughed at how red Ross was in the face.

After that, you tried to calm Ross down, but he just pouted. He wouldn't stop pouting until you gave him a hug. You let out a sigh and gave Ross a hug. You three then went down for dinner. After that, you did your nightly routine and went to bed.

*Skip*

"Ughhh." you groan as you turn in your bed. You sit up in your bed then rub your eyes. You look at the clock to see it is 2:30 AM. "Good thing I don't have school tomorrow." You say. Your throat begins to feel dry so you get up to go get a glass of water. You wander the house to find the kitchen. "Now where is the kitchen?" you ask yourself. "Hahahaha." a voice laughs. Being the curious person that you are, you follow the voice. You follow the voice to familiar door. You push your ear to the door to hear the voice better. "Now we have her." one voice says darkly. "It's your fault that this happened." another darkly voice says. You were about to back away but the door swung open and you fell forward. You look up to see Alfred smiling at you. "Ah Miss (Y/N), come in." Alfred says as he helps you off the floor. You walk in and as soon as you do he closes the door.

"Ah is that our little doll?" a familiar voice calls out. "Ethan?" you call out. "Why right you are." he says still not being able to see him. "Don't forget about me." another voice says. You guessed it was Ross as they stood next to each other. "W-what's going on?" you ask. "Oh nothing just work." Ross said. You felt a little uneasy. "I-I'm going to go to my room." you say as you back away. You tried you back away but a hand holds you shoulder. You look at the hand and then the face to see Alfred. "No no stay, we want to have a little snack." Ethan said. As they come closer, you hold your breath at the sight. They were bloody.

Their clothes were bloody and they had splats of blood on their faces. "W-what h-happened?!" you yelled. "We just had to get rid of a pest." Ross says. They start to come closer but you back away. Alfred holds you in place so you can't move. "Aww is our little doll scared?" Ethan asked. "Come on." They grab your hands and lead you to the dining room. "We want you to see something." Ross said. As they take you to the table the sight turns your stomach. There were two bodies in two of the dining room chairs. They were covered in blood and had multiple stab wounds in them. "W-w-w-" you stutter out.

"Don't you know who they are?" Ethan asked. You look at the bodies again and soon knew who they were. "Dave and Amanda.." you whisper. You never say a picture of Amanda but you knew it was Dave. "Right you are." Ross says. You break away from their hold and run to the door. But before you could reach the door someone pulled you back, which caused you to fall back on floor. "Ow." you say. "Tsk tsk, bad bad (Y/N), you shouldn't run away.." Ethan said. "You must be punished now." Ross said. Ethan grabbed your arm and took out a knife. He made a quick cut a in your arm, which caused you to scream out. "Don't try to run (Y/N) or you'll be punished again." Ross said. The blood was dripping from your arm and you stood up.

"They didn't let us have you so we had to get rid of the problem." Ethan said darkly. "This is what happens to those who try to take you away from us" "But now we have you so that's all that matters." They grab you and pull you close. "No!" you yell as you run again. Someone grabs you again but this time they throw you against the wall. Hard. "I thought you learned you lesson (Y/N)." Ethan said holding your arms above your head. You previous cut was dripping with blood onto the floor. "I hate to have to punish you but we told you." Ross said as he takes out a knife. "No no stop!" you yell. Ross moves the knife softly across your cheek. "A-Alfred!" you yell as you try to kick and push them away. You look over to Alfred and he has a smile on his face. "Alfred please!" you yell again. He smiled at you again but soon falls face forward on to the floor. He has blood spilling out from his back and a knife sticking out of it.

"Alfred!" "Time for your punishment (Y/N)." Ross says coldly. He brings the knife up above your shoulder ready to stab. "We love you~"

"No ple-"