(Chapter 14) Day 5

After you all left the park, you ate dinner and got ready for bed. *Knock Knock* "Come in!" you yell. The door opens and in walk the twins. "Hello (Y/N)."one of them says. They sit on the bed and motion you to sit in between them. You sit on the bed and wait for them to say something. "Ross are you ready to explain the game?" Ethan says. Ross nodded his head and smile. They look at you with a wicked grin. "So (Y/N) in this game you will be role-playing." Ross says. "Role-playing?" you ask. "Yes you will be playing a detective, trying to get information from witnesses." Ethan says. "Witnesses?" you ask. "Yes the witnesses are the ones who knew our parents before." Ross says. "So you will talk to each witness we give you and get information." "Each witness will tell you some information." "Okay okay so interviewing people." you say. They nod their head. "Tomorrow we will have a book for you." Ethan says. "A book?" you ask. "Well more like a journal." Ross says. "You will use it to write down information the witnesses give you." "You will also get a file with the witnesses profile." Ross says. "Any questions?" they both ask. "Well is there anything else to the witnesses?" you ask. They ponder the question for a minute and smile brightly. "Well right you are." Ethan says. "Each witness has a different part of the story." Ross says. "One witness may have the beginning but another may have some details." Ethan says. "It's up to you to find out what order they go in." You nod you head. "Oh and one more thing (Y/N)." Ethan says. "Huh?" "There is one star witness who knows a very important part." Ross says. "But there's a catch." "What's the catch?" you ask. "We won't show you the witness but we will give you their information." You ponder it for a while and then smile. "Good so the game starts tomorrow." Ethan says. You nod at them and get under the covers. The twins get under the covers too and smile at you. "Uhhh why are you still in here, don't you have your own rooms?" you ask. "Well we just wanted to sleep here for tonight." Ross says. You blush slightly and cross your arms. "I-I don't think so." you say. They chuckle. "W-woah!" you scream as you are pulled down on the pillows. The twins wrap their arms around you and cuddle close to you. You let out a sigh and relax. "Good night our beautiful detective." they both say. "*sigh* good night."

*Beep Beep* "Ughh." you groan. *Beep Beep* As you try to turn off the alarm, you realize that you can't move. You open your eyes to see the twins. "Oh yeah I forgot." you say. *Beep Beep* "Uhhhhh!" you groan again. Ross moves slightly and so does Ethan. *Beep Beep* "If you're going to stay like this, turn off the alarm would you?" you ask. Ross reaches over, still with one arm around you, and turns off the alarm. He snuggles close to you again and lets out a sigh. You look down at the twins and notice something odd. Both of their cheeks were red and they had a slight smile on their faces. "(Y/N)~" Ethan called out. "H-hey wake up!" you yell. They move slightly but still didn't wake up. You squirm around but they keep you in place. "Guuyyysss!" you yell. They both groan and shift around. You squirm again but this time they let out a yawn. They slowly open their eyes. "Finally." you say. They look up at you with their handsome blue eyes and give a sleepy smile. "Well good morning to you too." Ross says sleepy. They both let out a yawn an sit up in the bed. You sit up also and stretch. *Knock Knock* "Young Masters Miss (Y/N), please get ready for school." says a voice from the other side of the door. You push the twins out of the bed and out the door. You get ready for school and go down for breakfast. After breakfast you get in the limo and go to school.

"(Y/N)!" a familiar voice yells. You turn to see Grace and Amy running towards you. "Hey guys!" you yell. Once they reached you they gave you a high-five. "So how are the twins?" Amy asks teasingly. "They are fine, thank you very much." you said. "We already know that they're good looking but I meant how are they behavior wise." You blush slightly at Amy's comment but tried to keep a straight face. "I didn't mean it like that!" you yell. "Come on now Amy, stop teasing (Y/N)." Grace says. "Thank you." "Even though she knows that we are right about how good-looking the twins are and has probably agreeing with us." You roll your eyes and walk down the hall. "Woah!" you yell as you bump into someone, causing you and the person you bumped into to fall onto the floor. "Watch it!" yells a familiar voice. "Oh no here we go again." Amy says. You look at the person who you bumped into and saw that it was Rachel. You get off the floor and dust yourself off and so did Rachel. "Sorry Rachel." you say. "Whatever just watch were you're going!" she yelled at you. "Rachel are you okay?!" someone yells. A small group of 4 girls run over to Rachel and question if she's alright. "I'm fine but I would've been better if this loser didn't bump into me." You wanted to say something back but decided to let it go. "Come on Rachel, you have to get ready for the twins." one of the girls say. They all walk past you and head for the bathroom. "Ughhh those girls I swear." Grace groans. You three go to class and after that you go to lunch.

"Lunch looks good today." Amy says. You three sit down at a table and start eating. "Hey isn't that Rachel and....is that the twins?" Grace asks. You look at where Grace is looking and see Rachel and the twins at a table. Rachel seems to be flirting with the twins but the twins don't seem interested in the slightest. "They look so bored, I kinda feel bad for them," Amy says. You and Grace agree. The twins spot you and give you a smile. You blush slightly and turn your focus somewhere else as you continue to eat.

After lunch you go to the rest of you classes. After school you say goodbye to Amy and Grace. You and the twins go back to the house and you change clothes.

*Knock Knock* You go up to and open the door. "Miss (Y/N), the young masters and Master Alfred need you right away." You follow the servant to the living room. "Hello (Y/N)." one of the twins says. "Hey.." you say. You see Ross, Ethan, and Alfred siting on the couch. "So it's time to start the game." Alfred says with a slightly seductive smile. "Ethan where's the journal?" Ross asks. "On the table." Ethan says as he points to the journal. Alfred gets off the couch and picks up the journal along with a file. He hands you the items and gives you a smile. "So Miss (Y/N) your first witness is..." Alfred trails off and opens the file in your hands. "Tim Yorkdrove."